bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.525
Raw Dex
$0.073
One can earn from Microlikes.com if it is linked to forums where we have a presence. What you need to do is to look at the list of forums that are linked to Microlikes and then register there. So far I earned 13 dollars by doing this.

Last edited:

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a great new earning strategy for earning money through writing in forums. Would you please mention those sites that have the microlikes addon in them. It would be awesome to have new ways of making money online through writing.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I haven't joined micro-likes yet but I think I'm going to do it now, I guess it is good to make some extra money like the OP of this thread says, thanks for sharing the info with us I think there are a lot of forums listed.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I haven't won anything yet and I have already registered, I guess I have to wait for an offer to come out where you can earn money, it seems like the package service on some forums.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.810
That is an interesting fact. I will check on this matter. However, I am wondering how much we need before redeeming the earnings on this site. I had seen this in the Discussion Hub, but I did not explore it.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.525
Raw Dex
$0.073
I haven't won anything yet and I have already registered, I guess I have to wait for an offer to come out where you can earn money, it seems like the package service on some forums.
I had asked for clarification and I got the following reply. Not sure if you can open this link. Everything is explained there.

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$0.000
MicroLikes is a platform where users are paid when other members love their insightful contents. You would need to make good contents that would get you tips to be able to earn on MicroLikes.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.525
Raw Dex
$0.073
MicroLikes is a platform where users are paid when other members love their insightful contents. You would need to make good contents that would get you tips to be able to earn on MicroLikes.
For that to happen members should join Microlikes and enter their API microlikes key in their setting on various forums.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
That is an interesting fact. I will check on this matter. However, I am wondering how much we need before redeeming the earnings on this site. I had seen this in the Discussion Hub, but I did not explore it.
If you mean the minimum amount of MicroLikes you need to be able to withdraw, it is $5 or 500 MicroLikes to be able to withdraw and that is the minimum :)

MicroLikes is an amazing way to be able to earn tips for your content and it can help to earn a passive income to an extent but it is not something that should be relied on for income.

You must remember that MicroLikes are tips and sometimes you may receive a tip from someone who enjoyed your content or appreciated your advice, opinion or help but it is not something that will always happen and every month can vary on how much you make :)

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.525
Raw Dex
$0.073
I started there well and as I said earned 13 dollars but now everything is at a standstill. Perhaps I should write posts in their forums that will attract users (lol)

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It is not an earning site, one can earn extra points only if there remembers who tip you and that it means the members like your post If not, you will never earn .

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.525
Raw Dex
$0.073
It is not an earning site, one can earn extra points only if there remembers who tip you and that it means the members like your post If not, you will never earn .
Those 13 dollars I earned most were from just registrations But I know Microlikes are sent for responses received. I too have sent microlikes.

Ratine

Somewhat Known
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.080
Raw Dex
$0.728
One can earn from Microlikes.com if it is linked to forums where we have a presence. What you need to do is to look at the list of forums that are linked to Microlikes and then register there. So far I earned 13 dollars by doing
The site is very great. I have earned quite a significant amount of money so far.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.950
Raw Dex
$0.085
Have they paid you for your responses on their forums or just after registratioin. I am told if the responses are good they normally pay.

I am on their forum but I have not recieved any micro like from the member, only the owner sometimes award it on my posts. They give daily awards for the top 100 members having highest ratio of reaction/posts on the forms where it is enabled.

Back