Info (Mobile App) RIF x Tapatalk

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Referral Index Forum x Tapatalk (Mobile App)
I have been looking for a way to provide members with a way to access the forums via a mobile application. With this being said, I was able to locate an option that is affordable (doesn't break the bank) and is completely synced with the website as a whole. In conclusion, I was able to locate Tapatalk, a third-party platform that sets up a mobile-friendly version of the forum. Unfortunately, within the Tapatalk app, it looks nothing like the original RIF website, however, it does work and that's what counts at the moment.

If you wish to download Tapatalk you can do so by going to the following:

- App Store : https://apps.apple.com/app/id307880732
- Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity

Once the application has been downloaded and installed, you will click the "GET STARTED" option. This will lead you through the sign-up process (Yes, you will need to create an account for Tapatalk, but do not worry, you will still be able to use your same RIF account).

Once you have registered successfully, you should see "MY GROUPS" at the top of the page. You will want to select the "Add More" option. Once you select this option, you will see a search bar appear, enter "Referral Index Forum" (without quotation marks) in the search bar.

After you have searched RIF successfully, you should then see RIF's logo. You will select the logo/website name. You will then be taken to the RIF Tapatalk group/application. You will click "LOG IN" (You will use your regular RIF log-in details).

Once you have completed all of those steps, you will be signed into our official RIF mobile application and can begin posting directly from the application itself. (Some features such as cashout requests may be disabled via the mobile application. If you see a feature that is missing, you will need to use the web version of RIF. However, posting will work through the app and your RIF Points will still increase with every post.)

If you guys want to test it out, let me know how it goes for you!

***NOTICE: Tapatalk will try to sell you a VIP membership. You are not required to purchase this membership. If you do, RIF will receive a portion of your payment.***

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If we use forum trough tapatalk, will you still earn more ads on forum?

Great question. So Google ads will not be displayed on the app. However, the app shows advertisements and RIF Will receive a portion of ad revenue. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did you consider here or other your sites offer preimum version without ads? I see some sites earn nice money from this offers.
If you’re referring to memberships, yes, it is being considered. However, we would want more active users before we offered something like that here on RIF.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I prefer the web version and its the best and even when I post with the help of my smartphone I prefer the web version and somehow I am more comfortable with it as compared to Mobile version

Back