Mobrog's great service

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did a survey recently for Mobrog. At the end of the survey, an error message appeared and reward has not been credited into my account. I was disappointed. I sent an email to their support staff. They responded promptly, asking me the date and time I completed the survey. I got a reply from them today, saying that they could not find any record of my completing the survey. However, in appreciation of my effort, they still credit the reward of HK$10 (about US$1.5) to my account. I am happy. Not only because they gave me the award, but they trusted me that I have completed the survey.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was invited to do surveys at Mobrog but I declined. I hate surveys poor pay and surveys limited. I better focus on a forum site.
Survey sites are frustrating. You will get disqualified most of the time. Some are very long and time consuming. There are easy ones but the volume of work is not enough. I give up on survey sites

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Part of the reason why I rarely do surveys, is that the return on time to answer the survey, by and large, is a waste for the money they generally reward with. I never like doing surveys, especially long ones, where I may just get a few pennies from completion.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
I've heard of this website before. I joined but decided to leave after a short time because it takes time to earn. Furthermore, the majority of survey websites are not available in our country.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
I heard about it. I tried for a couple of rounds in surveying. I stopped because boredom kills me. It is not really for me to work on survey sites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
I did a survey recently for Mobrog. At the end of the survey, an error message appeared and reward has not been credited into my account. I was disappointed. I sent an email to their support staff. They responded promptly, asking me the date and time I completed the survey. I got a reply from them today, saying that they could not find any record of my completing the survey. However, in appreciation of my effort, they still credit the reward of HK$10 (about US$1.5) to my account. I am happy. Not only because they gave me the award, but they trusted me that I have completed the survey.
I registered on this website a long time ago but I was not always qualified for surveys so it was tiring

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
I registered on this website a long time ago but I was not always qualified for surveys so it was tiring
I understand. They don't always have surveys available and they disqualify quite often. But the things I like about them are their minimum threshold is low in my location; and they process payment almost instantly.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Survey is not for me because am geographical disadvantaged. I have sign up on many survey sites and but I hardly get surveys. Some will categorically tell me that my country is not supported. Ichave given up on surveys and related sites.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is wonderful that there are legit survey sites. Thank you for letting us know about it. The truth is that although I like participating in surveys, they are not available in my country, so I stopped joining any survey sites.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
Sounds nice but i am not into surveys though, not that i have anything against them but due to my location, it is pretty hard to have or qualify for surveys.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, that's a great service in my own perspective. Even though they were not able to find any results or history of you taking survey but they still credited you.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
I never trust mobrog any longer. I joined mobrog some years back. They used to email me notifying me of a survey. But when I logged in to access the survey they can't allow me to do it. I was disappointed and finally quit.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I never trust mobrog any longer. I joined mobrog some years back. They used to email me notifying me of a survey. But when I logged in to access the survey they can't allow me to do it. I was disappointed and finally quit.
This has been happening with me from a long time and that's why I'm not earning from the website now

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Maybe it is because the Survey is not available in your location. These are some of the things you need to put into consideration before signing up.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was trying to work with this site but it was really frustrating working with them . You will get disqualified most of the time and it's long and time consuming.

Back