Money can be made from animal feeds production.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Now that the hybrid animal feeds are very costly are very costly and unaffordable in the market, those that are in animal b rearing business are looming for alternative feeds that are cheaply and nutritive. That is why the idea of going into animal feed production come into existence. Many animal rearers cannot afford to buy the exotic feed for their animals because of vthe Jr high costs. They would prefer buying the local ones instead.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Animal feeds has always been a lucrative business, especially for does who are in rural areas. Most of these farmers prefer buying the locally made ones most times cause they feel it is usually free from chemicals.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my area, farmers, especially those involved in chicken farming, are always complaining about the skyrocketing prices of feeds. These business people are thereby highly likely to embrace affordably priced products.
An entrepreneur who manages to find a sustainable way of solving this problem would reap huge financial benefits.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know a lot of people who into poultry farming that are into producing their own animal feeds for their birds in order for them to reduce the cost of production.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a veteran poultry farmer, I would tell you that you should not try this without taking proper training. I had to take a specialized course on Animal Nutrition to succeed in formulating poultry feeds. It is highly technical.
I know a lot of people who into poultry farming that are into producing their own animal feeds for their birds in order for them to reduce the cost of production.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
I know that animal feeds has always been a lucrative business and it is still now, This happens for those in both urban and rural areas. So anyone can go into it

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.348
For me I could take this as great business idea. Starting a business like that with the selling of the cheap animal feeds could be so much profitable for sure.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
Sure it is a great business idea.In my locality not a lot of people are into it. Starting a business like this will bring good money as not a lot of people are into it.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I know it is being operated by top multinational companies because it is very capital intensive. One machine used in the process of making animal feeds cost millions not to talk of the cost of paying consultants.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The animal feed is becoming really expensive and this is what many chicken vendors say. They claim that feed is quite expensive. So, I guess that manufacturing of animal feed would be quite costly.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't know of any feed manufacturing company that is owned by a single company. They are limited liability companies.
The animal feed is becoming really expensive and this is what many chicken vendors say. They claim that feed is quite expensive. So, I guess that manufacturing of animal feed would be quite costly.
Animal feeds are expensive because of the rising inflation which has made a common input like wheat to be very expensive to buy.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know of any feed manufacturing company that is owned by a single company. They are limited liability companies.
Animal feeds are expensive because of the rising inflation which has made a common input like wheat to be very expensive to buy.

I am not sure why animal feeds are so costly. The fact of the matter remains that there are many feed manufacturers that have been manufacturing substandard feeds. They have stated that such kind of feed is bad for health.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not sure why animal feeds are so costly. The fact of the matter remains that there are many feed manufacturers that have been manufacturing substandard feeds. They have stated that such kind of feed is bad for health.
I don't know about your country but we have standard companies that manufacture feeds in my country. Why feeds are expensive? Have you bought soya beans lately? Compare the price you bought two years ago and the current price now and you have your answer.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know about your country but we have standard companies that manufacture feeds in my country. Why feeds are expensive? Have you bought soya beans lately? Compare the price you bought two years ago and the current price now and you have your answer.

I have heard the news that the government imported some kind of feed and this was one of the main reasons why it was so expensive. However, this is unconfirmed. Some doctors in our country have issued warning against eating chickens as the feed they were consuming was substandard feed.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have heard the news that the government imported some kind of feed and this was one of the main reasons why it was so expensive. However, this is unconfirmed. Some doctors in our country have issued warning against eating chickens as the feed they were consuming was substandard feed.
Then, there is no hope for your country if the government are the ones importing substandard feeds. Something that the private sector are easily producing the highest quality in my country.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
Passiveearner. It is important to always prioritise the quality of feeds used in animal production, as it can greatly affect the health and ultimately the value of the animals. It is concerning to hear about the warning of importing substandard feeds, as this not only affects the industry, but also the health of consumers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
Animals need feeds so if you have capital why not operate a business like that? Feed manufacturing for animals is rarely found these days. It might be capital the reason for their failures to continue manufacturing which is why feeds are so expensive this time.

Back