Money in Dream

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
Making money is hard and this is why so many people usually struggle. many people also have a harder time saving money as well.
And the reason for others to do monkey business, bad tricks or deceptions to get the attention of the innocent people. Hunger and laziness drive them to do so.
Post automatically merged:

Making money is hard and this is why so many people usually struggle. many people also have a harder time saving money as well.
Yes, money is hard to find and achieve. We need to sweat out and do sacrifices just to avoid hunger. Many are struggling this time, especially those who are lazy.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.005
Interesting representation of money and how it is connected to dreams, I didn't know it meant confidence or strong self-esteem on the part of the individual or even a search for recognition, thank you very much for sharing
I am sure that most people are not born with silver spoon in their mouth. They are struggling to change their lives in having feasible businesses. For them, they wanted to have a comfortable for having lots of money.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I am sure that most people are not born with silver spoon in their mouth. They are struggling to change their lives in having feasible businesses. For them, they wanted to have a comfortable for having lots of money.
It is clear, in addition to being born with a silver spoon in your mouth as you say, I think it is better to earn a living yourself and fight for prosperity, that will make you strong and you will know the value of money and the effort involved in having it.

Back