Money Lending Business

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.860
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are lots of companies doing money lending business in Hong Kong. I see a lot of advertisements on YouTube and TV. These advertisements encourage young people to borrow money to travel, buy luxury items. I think this is immoral.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Money lending business needs a toughie to be honest. But thier interest are very high which means they make a lot from it. I have seen people head over to people's work to force them to pay since they didn't bother to pay back after they borrow money, I find that as a lot of work.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many people have this money lending business and they charge interest on money lended as per their requirements so they earn good money from it although these are less popular now.
I would never be comfortable lending my money to a total stranger for any reason whatsoever, even when I have to collect collateral from them I will still not be comfortable doing it.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Atleast here in the states, there are laws on how loan offices can give out money, and how they can claim payments, if the person doesn't pay it back per agreement. The businesses that tend to deal underhanded deals, tend to be ran by those who don't obey the law anyways, like the mob.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
This is one risky business to do but all businesses come with it's own risk though one just have to be careful.
You have a valid point because lending business is a very risky venture to try but we must not dispute the fact that so many people are making profit from this sort of investment.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is one risky business to do but all businesses come with it's own risk though one just have to be careful.
It is crystal clear that people who involved in this type of business are making huge profit from it simply because the interest that they charge on the amount they give out to people as loan is huge

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
MMoney lending business can be lucrative but it is risky too. you just have to be careful to avoid lending to people that hardly psys back their loans so it needs carefulness

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.660
There are many lending apps and companies here. I have been seeing their ads on Facebook, TikTok and everywhere. They charge high interest. I wonder if there are people being attracted to the ads.
I also saw them rampaging on my Facebook page, but I ignored them, But I have not seen TikTol offering loans. It is weird of them to have a business like that. It is a risk that they have to get our credit card number.

Back