More than 24k existing cryptocurrencies

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Today I entered coinmarketcap and I saw that there are currently more than 24k cryptocurrencies, I remember that I looked a few months ago and there were 21-22k, more and more cryptocurrencies keep coming out, when we can't even investigate 50 of them, what do you think of this? Do you think we already have too many cryptos? or it is normal that there are more and more cryptos and tokens.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.378
For me I think the number of crypto currencies are becoming more increasingly in deed. One would literally not in a position to know which crypto currency is which to invest in.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, in addition to the majority of cryptos that are not in the top, they do not even have transaction volume and are only looking for some liquidity to enter them, I do not think they can prosper either.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I remember in the past when there was only Bitcoin, if you told someone that this is a good project, they would call you crazy and say that you are an idiot, but today there are so many of them, and I think that now people Those who invest in this market are crazy. This market is no longer worth it in my opinion

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I remember in the past when there was only Bitcoin, if you told someone that this is a good project, they would call you crazy and say that you are an idiot, but today there are so many of them, and I think that now people Those who invest in this market are crazy. This market is no longer worth it in my opinion
New crypto-currency project will continue to Spring up because it is a developing industry.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
It's not surprising to me that now it's very easy for a developer to create a new coin or token, through a smart contract on the blockchain, so new tokens will always appear, but for developers who have bad intentions, the token will die by itself, the most important thing is we don't lured into the trap.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
It's not surprising to me that now it's very easy for a developer to create a new coin or token, through a smart contract on the blockchain, so new tokens will always appear, but for developers who have bad intentions, the token will die by itself, the most important thing is we don't lured into the trap.
The smart contract and the scalability on ethereum blockchain gives opportunity to create your own coin very easily.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
That is why we have to be smart and very selective in choosing new crypto for investment, don't be easily provoked by tweets of famous people or celebrities who only spread FOMO.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That is why we have to be smart and very selective in choosing new crypto for investment, don't be easily provoked by tweets of famous people or celebrities who only spread FOMO.
Yes, it is true, it is very easy to create new tokens, which means that there will be more malicious tokens and scam projects, besides being very difficult to choose since we have almost 25k projects

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Sep 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually, there are so many crypto currencies and tokens these days compared to about 10 years ago. And coin market cap is a very good source to check the details about these coins. I think becoming too much can make one confused on which one to invest in. But on the other hand, it can also help one have options or choices. Or can even create room for competition which is part of business.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, right now, I am only willing to invest in Bitcoin and its forks. Even Bitcoin itself is not a safe investment. I don't like and trust any of these new tokens

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Honestly, right now, I am only willing to invest in Bitcoin and its forks. Even Bitcoin itself is not a safe investment. I don't like and trust any of these new tokens
Well if we talk about its value in fiat, it is clear that it is not safe and that it is very volatile, that is why you should never invest too much of your capital, on the other hand I have some altcoins but with little investment and always keeping up with them and the new news and advances in case I need to reduce exposure.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
It would be good if there was a way to control development of new coins and tokens, but it's actually part of what makes the crypto market attractive to it's players

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many cryptocurrencies being created for sure. Some of them don't even see the light of day. That is why investors are asked to be really careful when investing in new coins. They may not have good projects behind them.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It would be good if there was a way to control development of new coins and tokens, but it's actually part of what makes the crypto market attractive to it's players
Yes, it is something interesting in the world of cryptocurrencies and decentralization the fact that anyone can create a new cryptocurrency or token and go to market, the problem with this is that many of these projects may be scams.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
Yes, it is something interesting in the world of cryptocurrencies and decentralization the fact that anyone can create a new cryptocurrency or token and go to market, the problem with this is that many of these projects may be scams.
A guy on Twitter obviously created a scam meme coin in the wave of the Pepe rush which no one can sell. People still kept on buying it with no control. This type of activity makes cryptocurrency look scammy to outsiders and critics

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
A guy on Twitter obviously created a scam meme coin in the wave of the Pepe rush which no one can sell. People still kept on buying it with no control. This type of activity makes cryptocurrency look scammy to outsiders and critics
Yes, it is something that we must try to eradicate a little at least with well-made regulations, since these things can not continue to happen if we want to increase adoption in the cryptographic world.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
There are pros and cons of decentralization. Evolution of so many crypto projects definitely one of the disadvantages of decentralization as a lot of people are creating coins in the hope to rug pull.

Back