AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I am hearing the names of these sites for the first time. I am into online earnings for a few years now but I don't remember coming across these names. I am active on Mylot, Trendri, Forum Coin and Referral Index forum( the most recent one in my list). People discuss about various online earning opportunities on these sites. But I don't recall anyone having discussions about any of these that you have mentioned.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people are very lazy when it comes to staying on one site or working on a site so they keep on jumping from one to the other
And those that jump from one forum to another would achieve nothing unless they are serious and dedicated. That is why one should stop searching for the best PTP online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
And those that jump from one forum to another would achieve nothing unless they are serious and dedicated. That is why one should stop searching for the best PTP online.
I think a lot of people find it hard to stick to one thing from and it is not a good thing because at the end of the day they will not achieve anything

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
That is good to know my friend, let us hope for a more better RIF next year. We are so lucky to be part of this enormous forum site and thanks to you for referring me to RIF.

Back