Move to Earn- Actifit

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Move to Earn platforms became popular recently, and one of the oldest is Actifit. It was initially at Steem Blockchain, and currently at Hive and Blurt Blockchains. It is also on Defi via BSC Network.

On Actifit app, just move as steps begin to count. You can submit your report by posting on Hive and Blurt. It means you can earn Hibe and Blurt coins, as well as Actifit tokens and tribe tokens including SPORTS.

Move to Earn platforms became popular recently, and one of the oldest is Actifit. It was initially at Steem Blockchain, and currently at Hive and Blurt Blockchains. It is also on Defi via BSC Network.

On Actifit app, just move as steps begin to count. You can submit your report by posting on Hive and Blurt. It means you can earn Hibe and Blurt coins, as well as Actifit tokens and tribe tokens including SPORTS.
Do we need to have an account on Hive or Blurt in order to use the Actifit app?
The fitness apps are on the rise. I hope that these apps will continue to increase earnings.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why not share your link here so that we will sign up as your referrals. I have never heard of this app. I have other apps that count the steps like sweatcoin, happy step, sfit etc

Why not share your link here so that we will sign up as your referrals. I have never heard of this app. I have other apps that count the steps like sweatcoin, happy step, sfit etc
I only have Sweatcoin. I have checked my Sweatcoin app and saw that I have $2 but I still can't swap it to other crypto or send it to my PayPal account.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do we need to have an account on Hive or Blurt in order to use the Actifit app?
The fitness apps are on the rise. I hope that these apps will continue to increase earnings.
Yes. I can help you on that maybe on Messenger?
Okay. I'm not sure if link is allowed here. If it's allowed, I'll share the link.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.590
I use Sweatcoin and it's not that I earn much either, I barely get to check it once a month and a little more, when I have enough accumulated withdrawals to the exchange to exchange it.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard about similar apps but this one is new to me. I will check this out and see if it works for me.
Actifit exists since 2018. They're just stuck at Steem Blockchain at that time, and now undergone crosschain.
I use Sweatcoin and it's not that I earn much either, I barely get to check it once a month and a little more, when I have enough accumulated withdrawals to the exchange to exchange it.
I also use Sweatcoin when it is not yet crypto back in 2018.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.265
Raw Dex
$0.003
The amount of data that will be consumed by this app will not be commensurate to the amount you will get. This is why I do not like to work on such platforms

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I'm not in support of all this type of applications because they will consume your data . This is why I do not want to get involve in this type of application.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Move to earn crypto projects became popular after the success of Stepn and sweatcoin. It's good to know there have apps existing before them. The issue is that the crypto earned with these apps is not really sufficient.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.818
Raw Dex
$0.001
Move to earn crypto projects became popular after the success of Stepn and sweatcoin. It's good to know there have apps existing before them. The issue is that the crypto earned with these apps is not really sufficient.
It is true that is becoming very popular nowadays . I think people are tapping into the opportunity to make money for themselves.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.360
I have never used the move to earn app before. In fact this is the first time I am hearing about this kind of work online. I am very skeptical so much on the legitimacy of these sites.

Back