Multiple Source of income

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
For my online earnings, I am currently working on multiple sites. I am active here on RIF and also on trendri, while I am also active on hawkit and sidegig a Nigerian based site that pays to carry out various tasks on social media.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
For my online earnings, I am currently working on multiple sites. I am active here on RIF and also on trendri, while I am also active on hawkit and sidegig a Nigerian based site that pays to carry out various tasks on social media.
Sidegig? please how credible are there? is it paying well. I will love to join. Have you gotten any payment?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
Sidegig? please how credible are there? is it paying well. I will love to join. Have you gotten any payment?
Sidegig is a Nigerian based site where they pay you two naira to ten naira or more depending on the task you do. The site actually works with social media, you are asked to maybe follow people on fb, iG, TikTok, YouTube and the likes, or maybe like or comment on certain post etc. As at when I joined the site it was 1,500 to register but right now I heard it's free. Though you would need to verify your social media accounts before you can start earning with them, and there are certain things you social media accounts needs to have before verifying. As for the payment, it is very legit as I have cashed out more than once, the only problem is that after you have requested for withdrawal it could take weeks before they pay, due to the fact that they have to check all the gigs you have done one by one if you actually did them. Below are some of my earnings.

If interested you can join through this link

The minimum withdrawal is #4000

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-163340.jpg
    Screenshot_20220923-163340.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 1

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
Please can you refer me on hawkit and sidegig. Can I earn much there?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
Please can you refer me on hawkit and sidegig. Can I earn much there?
Yea you can earn there depending on how much much effort you put in.
Below are the links for hawkit and sidegig. I think on my spare time I would create a post to try explain better how they work.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.220
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do have multiple sources of income. I do translation work which is my main source of income; I do online surveys and post on forums; I receive dividends from the start-up I've worked for, and also the stocks I've invested in.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I at the moment have multiple sources of income online which I feel work well for me. I work on a few sites as a moderator, I post on pay-to-post websites and I offer freelancing services as well which I am hoping to be able to expand to article writing eventually again when I feel I am a little better at article writing as at the moment I feel I am a little rusty on article writing and need to get back into it.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.968
My current job is in the field of writing. I have a side gig where I participate in various PTP forum websites. I'd like to return to online selling, but I don't have the time right now.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
With this economy especially now in Nigeria it is good to hsve multiple sources of income. When you do so you would be able to live above board of will help

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is good to have multiple source of income so that you can earn reasonably. Having multiple sources of income is quite better than any other form of income because it will give you multiple revenue.

Back