Musk’s relationship to dogecoin

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
That could possibly make it because Musk is a potential man, wealthy and he could conquer what he loves to conquer. He truly loves a dog which is why he replaced the bird with a dog on his Twitter.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Musk is the owner of Twitter and loved doggies which is why he changed the image of the birth to a dog, the famous Dogecoin. I am not sold out of this dogecoin. I prefer Bitcoin.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
I don't know, Musk's relationship with Doge, is he one of the founders of the Dogecoin team or does he just own Dogecoin shares, but what is clear is that Musk is a Doge coin holder, who is always tweeting and pumping Doge's prices to take profits.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Musk has boosted this coin and because of that, he referred to himself as Dogefather. He also noted that he would launch a satellite and name it Doge to his mission to the moon and would be funded by dogecoin. His dogecoin price spiked after he took over Twitter. But recently, Musk and his lawyers sought dismissal of the case when the dogecoin investors got mad when Musk made a price hike of dogecoin. Musk seems playing with his money and people. What is your stand on dogecoin, is it a good coin worth trying to invest in? His dogecoin on Twitter has wings, lol. What is your experience with dogecoin? Is it a popular coin anywhere or popular only on Twitter?
No doubt, elonn musk has made Dodge coins popularity to skyrocket, it is not only a Twitter coin or coin popular on twitter, rather it's a generally accepted and recognised cryptocurrency, and it's about to take the cryptocurrency space by storm.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No doubt, elonn musk has made Dodge coins popularity to skyrocket, it is not only a Twitter coin or coin popular on twitter, rather it's a generally accepted and recognised cryptocurrency, and it's about to take the cryptocurrency space by storm.
I will be very bullish on Dogecoin provided that Ellon Musk continue to support this coin.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.303
Yes you're so right, Musk made Dogecoin popular. He's barking in happiness hehe. Dogecoin will rise to the point where Musk initiated its popularity. I am not a fan of cryptocurrency and its baby coins hehe.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know what Elon Musk stands to gain from this doge coin but he has given it the kind of promotion it can't get from anywhere else. I know there is a subtle interest somewhere.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know what Elon Musk stands to gain from this doge coin but he has given it the kind of promotion it can't get from anywhere else. I know there is a subtle interest somewhere.
Elon Musk has a very strong relationship with the Dogecoin and that is why the Dogecoin remain the foremost memecoin.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well at the moment the Doge coin is not as strong as the people anticipated when Elon musk made investment into the project as lots of people anticipated the coin to reach or even get past $1

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
I think I recently read a news story in which they said that a group of persons had denounced to Elon Musk for having manipulated doge coin and its price for many years, I do not know how that demand will be going.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think I recently read a news story in which they said that a group of persons had denounced to Elon Musk for having manipulated doge coin and its price for many years, I do not know how that demand will be going.
For real? This is strange to me and I will check online if I will get an information like this or not. The only thing I know is that Elon Musk is trying so hard to push dogecoin.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
Musk is not an expert in crypto, Musk did not create dogecoin, he has no stake in maintaining dogecoin network, he is just a normal investor, the only difference is he has invested a lot of money.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Musk is not an expert in crypto, Musk did not create dogecoin, he has no stake in maintaining dogecoin network, he is just a normal investor, the only difference is he has invested a lot of money.
And I think that the fact that he invested in dogecoin is one of the things that made dogecoin to pump. I guess the price always pump when a whale invests in it

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.590
And I think that the fact that he invested in dogecoin is one of the things that made dogecoin to pump. I guess the price always pump when a whale invests in it
That's half truth. Dogecoin has been in existence since 2014 and Musk started talking about dogecoin only in 2019 (he Tweeted about dogecoin in April 2019). Why did dogecoin came down to 6 cents after reaching 68 cents even when a whale like Musk has stakes?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's half truth. Dogecoin has been in existence since 2014 and Musk started talking about dogecoin only in 2019 (he Tweeted about dogecoin in April 2019). Why did dogecoin came down to 6 cents after reaching 68 cents even when a whale like Musk has stakes?
Well, that is another thing that we should think about. This is why I sometimes tell people that it is not only whales who determine the price of a coin which is clear in the explanation you made now

Back