Must I give my contact to every guy?

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.863
Today, I was working on the street. A guy walked up to me, struck up a conversation and at the end asked for my contact which I refused. He started raining insults on me, calling me immature and the lots.

Ladles, please, must I give out my contact to every guy I meet? Guys, do you expect every lady you meet to part with their contact number for you?!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
@Fidelia, you must give your contact to me and it is non negotiable. Lol..... When you see a guy like the one that you described above, that is a domineering kind of guy and it is even the more reason such should not get close to you else you would be choked to death.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Today, I was working on the street. A guy walked up to me, struck up a conversation and at the end asked for my contact which I refused. He started raining insults on me, calling me immature and the lots.

Ladles, please, must I give out my contact to every guy I meet? Guys, do you expect every lady you meet to part with their contact number for you?!
Every lady who gives her contact to every is likely to make men disrespect her because she will lose her value so she should not do that

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
If I were in your shoes, I would not share my contact details, either. It is not safe. Also, what he showed you only proves that he is not worth it. He has no right to insult you just because you did not give him your contact details.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
No, you shouldn't feel obligated to give out your contact information to everyone you meet. It's important to prioritize your comfort and safety.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Though am not a lady but you do not have to give your contact to every guy. And am pretty sure if you are dating someone or married your partner won't like it when you do so. The guy in question is immature to act that way.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
Though am not a lady but you do not have to give your contact to every guy. And am pretty sure if you are dating someone or married your partner won't like it when you do so. The guy in question is immature to act that way.
I would agree that the guy is so immature. He doesn't understand how to coax a lady to get her contact even when the lady didn't initially want to give out the contact. Some guys need to be schooled on the art of seduction.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Generally the answer is No, but it extremely differ from country to country. Here ladies are also working on street but nobody can ask for their numbers, if someone do and she complain then police will come later but the street people will tear his clothes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Generally the answer is No, but it extremely differ from country to country. Here ladies are also working on street but nobody can ask for their numbers, if someone do and she complain then police will come later but the street people will tear his clothes.
That's good the netizens helped the ladies forced by guys to give the girls contact number. They learned a lesson.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I don't give my contact to every guy I meet. The fact that he insulted you means that you made the right decision not giving him your contact. I usually gauge first if the person is worthy of getting my contact. Not necessarily for a romantic relationship, some people are just good to network with for friendship or business.

Back