Must your family members always patronize you?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some business people are of the opinion that their family members must patronize them. They get angry at their family members for daring to patronize another person who is in the same industry.

Is it a must for the relatives of a business person to always patronize the business man?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is necessary for family members to patronize you but it is not mandatory . I always patronize my family's because I want their business to grow.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.392
For me, it is not good to have a business with the family. I am not into patronizing others, but into the right sides and for the goodness of the business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.351
Some business people are of the opinion that their family members must patronize them. They get angry at their family members for daring to patronize another person who is in the same industry.

Is it a must for the relatives of a business person to always patronize the business man?

I think that a businessman would definitely prefer its close relatives. I also have many poor relatives and i would prefer them because they may need my help.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Its good and somewhat a sort of motivational factor by means of which I feel more encouraged to work better but with this factor we must learn to survive and work better.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I don't rely on my family members and relatives to patronize me. Some of them do refer clients to me to do translation work. But I still provide free trial service to the potential client. I provide service only if s(he) is satisfied with my free translation.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me its not a necessity that your family members must patronise you, if they like or need what you are marketing or the service you provide then they can patronise you, it's their choice to decide.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
For me its not a necessity that your family members must patronise you, if they like or need what you are marketing or the service you provide then they can patronise you, it's their choice to decide.
Yesh it isn't compulsory but it will be good that family members help to grow the business by patronizing it whenever they can

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
For a business to run successfully you need motivation and praise otherwise if you do not get that, you will end up letting things get to you when you run into issues with your business. Having family members who patronize you is definitely not a nice thing and should not be tolerated, your family should be boosting your confidence and making you feel like you can accomplish things you need to.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.002
That way inspires the family member to have a business patronzing no other except the son or daughter's business. It is also considered a family business.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I think its definitely not a must. Its important to remember that business is business and personal relationships shouldn't affect it. What do you think?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$1.240
Raw Dex
$0.040
The way I see it, is that if you rely on your family to come to your business to bring you business, then there is something wrong with the business. Sure, you need people to patronize the business, but relying on family does not help to keep the business afloat.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.206
Its not a must though cause if your family members are the ones patronizing you the most then you business is not growing. Though them patronizing you is also a from of encouragement on their part.

Back