Muun wallet

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Muun wallet is a crypto wallet that accepts payments both in the base Bitcoin chain and in the Lightning Network, it is a very useful crypto wallet especially if you receive or make payments in the lightning network, it only supports the bitcoin cryptocurrency, but it has a lot of security, being able to program it to put a 2 factor authentication, password, pattern and also connect it to your email address for recovery, really has a lot of security.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.728
That is good to hear about MUUN Wallet. I also registered a site that requires 2-factor authentication and that was the BC Game. It s a very good site, but I no longer have time to do activities on BC Game.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
That is good to hear about MUUN Wallet. I also registered a site that requires 2-factor authentication and that was the BC Game. It s a very good site, but I no longer have time to do activities on BC Game.
But bc game is a website to earn crypto right? it doesn't have much to do with Muun wallet which is a crypto wallet for mostly making payments with lightning network, does Bc game have anything to do with muun?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.728
But bc game is a website to earn crypto right? it doesn't have much to do with Muun wallet which is a crypto wallet for mostly making payments with lightning network, does Bc game have anything to do with muun?
I think because it pays in crypto. That's the reason why I didn't proceeded I don't have crypto account yet. I earned there 2 dollars in some minutes.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think because it pays in crypto. That's the reason why I didn't proceeded I don't have crypto account yet. I earned there 2 dollars in some minutes.
oh ok, i heard a lot about this page called bc game but i haven't tried it yet, if you don't have a wallet yet, muun wallet is very good and safe, but it only accepts bitcoin for now.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.728
oh ok, i heard a lot about this page called bc game but i haven't tried it yet, if you don't have a wallet yet, muun wallet is very good and safe, but it only accepts bitcoin for now.
I'll try to apply for a crypto account so that a can have a wider exploration on crypto currency. I'll do it this weekend there's no work.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I'll try to apply for a crypto account so that a can have a wider exploration on crypto currency. I'll do it this weekend there's no work.
No problems, muun wallet you can download it from the play store or the app store I think also if you wish, it is a recommended option, good luck with your research

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.728
No problems, muun wallet you can download it from the play store or the app store I think also if you wish, it is a recommended option, good luck with your research
Thank you so much I'll do it tomorrow. This day I was so busy at work. I will have 3 hours vacant tomorrow morning and I'll download the app.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Muun wallet is a mobile apps wallet and is of the non-custodial type where the user has full control over the cryptocurrency they own. Bitcoin transactions using the Lightning network will be very fast and cheap. Another advantage of the Muun wallet is that users can arrange to use the Bitcoin blockchain or the Lightning network.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
I know BC Game is a gambling platform and not a platform for earning cryptocurrencies. Means there is deposit withdrawal and game same concept of Bitkong or any gambling companies.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.090
I am reading about Muun wallet first time, and thanks for sharing this information, I will register in it when I require. Now I am satisfied with Bitcoin wallet which is supportive in all aspect of transaction.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I know BC Game is a gambling platform and not a platform for earning cryptocurrencies. Means there is deposit withdrawal and game same concept of Bitkong or any gambling companies.
I understand, thank you very much for the information, I knew this site but only by the name and because it jumped on many pop ads, if it is a gambling site I'm not really interested.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Muun wallet is not related to BC Game, Muun wallet is just a crypto mobile apps wallet, where you can use your crypto for anything, including sending to gambling, or shopping at online stores, and you only need Scan and Pay, to complete your payment transaction.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Exactly, it also has a qr scan to make peer-to-peer transactions easier, especially with the lightning network, it's very useful because the payment usually arrives in a few seconds.

Back