My 3rd Payment from RIF

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am pleased to update you that today I got my 3rd payment from the website and with that, I like to let know everyone that this forum is paying and you should grab the opportunity to earn. I would like to thank Admin @Devin and the staff members for having a successful website.

Attachments

• RIF.jpg
    RIF.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 2

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I won last month's referral contests, I was the top poster of the month, I got referrals and their reward plus I helped a user from India and paid him a bank transfer and purchased 10000 RIF from him. Do I need to explain more :)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
I am pleased to update you that today I got my 3rd payment from the website and with that, I like to let know everyone that this forum is paying and you should grab the opportunity to earn. I would like to thank Admin @Devin and the staff members for having a successful website.
My warmest congratulations on having received your payment. Hoping someday, I could also receive some from this site. Thanks for sharing. Sharing is caring..

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
My warmest congratulations on having received your payment. Hoping someday, I could also receive some from this site. Thanks for sharing. Sharing is caring..
Thanks a lot, friend, You are only $3 something away from the payment threshold and it won't take much time before you will be having your next payment, I like to wish you Good luck.
Congratulations once again @Ginger. Your earnings are motivating us to push and earn too. Good job.

Thanks a lot

Viru

Complete Stranger
Sep 3, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a very big payment for a new forum. Now I am sure this is legit forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is part of my duty to make everyone aware that the website is legit and paying so everyone that is seriously interested in earning money online can earn.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.878
Congratulations on your third payment, wow I must say this is really encouraging, I believe this would make not just myself but a lot of members to do better and put in more effort.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$12.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
Hello @Starmix , what earning section are you referring to?

You can review our official RIF Points information page by going to https://referralindexforum.com/help/rifpoints .

If you still have questions please let me know.
I knew it now from my recruiter 🤣🤣🤣.Thanks to your kind heart.
Post automatically merged:

That's a very big payment for a new forum. Now I am sure this is legit forum
Yes, it is legit and my friend who recruited me always paid monthly at $40 .

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.770
Congratulations buddy for sharing that. Though you have not told us how much you were paid could you upload the proof for us. Some new members get motivated by seeing those payment proofs from existing members.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations buddy for sharing that. Though you have not told us how much you were paid could you upload the proof for us. Some new members get motivated by seeing those payment proofs from existing members.
What else do you want him to post. He has already posted the payment proof of his earning showing the amount he received.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.770
Raw Dex
$0.040
Congratulations.

I am not able to get the referrals here. Can you tell me how do you manage to make 34 referrals here?

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Now that the site has its ads section disabled I am kinda of feeling embarrassed and think I will be milking the forum if I am to write like a zillion comments and threads as a way of earning......

Do we have the referral signup reward when they meet a certain mark? but I am trying to find ways I could earn more because also the thread and comment task rewards currently are just too minimal.

I really feel like the market place is the answer for most of our worries and trouble by inter-trading.If most of us can come up with micro jobs and tasks and inter trade for like 0.5cents,$1 and outmost $5 then we would be making some petty cash but sustainable monthly.All we do not want is SCAMMERS on this wonderful forum and community "everyone must work hard.We want goal oriented entrepreneurs or start-ups.

I keep on saying that no business can survive without advertising and improvement in service delivery.Let us begin to inter trade services and skills here in the market place.

Otherwise congratulations to you @Ginger for making such amazing hefty cashouts and the exceptional work you are doing on this forum.It is amazing and am glad that you are one of our moderators.

Back