Legit đź‘Ť My earning from Mylot

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's cool! I joined mylot since 2 years ago but I've never been paid LOL it's because I'm not too active there, but I'll try my best this year to earn extra money.
I am AnneW21 over there, what is your name over there?
Good luck, you have to interact with a lot of people. Create posts, reply to incoming comments, and comment on other people's discussion posts. If you can talk to 20 people a day, then you will earn a lot of money. LOL So, focus on talking to lots of people, not talking a lot but with one person. @Susye I've inboxed you on Mylot. Please open before replying to my many comments there. LOL
I will do, no worries, just finish in here and I will go and have a read

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I am on mylot, my name is AnneW21, don't think we are friends over there as yet
Hope I come across you there. I am pretty regular to myLot and I have so many friends there. I am not as such following anyone. I did that when I was new and was under the impression that having followers or following others helps with earnings. It doesn't. It's all about interactions and interact with everyone whom I come across. I have earned decent money there.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.150
In the past, I was really active on Mylot and I have received payment twice. Later, I became buys with high paying sites and started visiting mylot less and less. I have not checked the site for ages.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hope I come across you there. I am pretty regular to myLot and I have so many friends there. I am not as such following anyone. I did that when I was new and was under the impression that having followers or following others helps with earnings. It doesn't. It's all about interactions and interact with everyone whom I come across. I have earned decent money there.
i am very active there

AnneW21 is my username, hope you find me very soon
Post automatically merged:

In the past, I was really active on Mylot and I have received payment twice. Later, I became buys with high paying sites and started visiting mylot less and less. I have not checked the site for ages.
What high paying sites you on?

I am AnneW21 over there, come and find me

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.150
What high paying sites you on?
I use Etsy, Redbubble and Amazon to make money. I also make money form my blogs. I offer freelancing services as well. I would rather post on forums and earn 1 cent instead of waiting for people to engage on my content to earn

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use Etsy, Redbubble and Amazon to make money. I also make money form my blogs. I offer freelancing services as well. I would rather post on forums and earn 1 cent instead of waiting for people to engage on my content to earn
Never heard of Redbubble.
All the 1 cents soon add up to make a dollar

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.150
Never heard of Redbubble.
All the 1 cents soon add up to make a dollar
I think you did not understand what I was trying to say. You can earn a guaranteed 1 cent from a forum post but if you do not get any engagements on your mylot post, you will not earn anything. That's why forums are better than mylot

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think you did not understand what I was trying to say. You can earn a guaranteed 1 cent from a forum post but if you do not get any engagements on your mylot post, you will not earn anything. That's why forums are better than mylot
Thought Mylot was a forum site, I have been lucky to get at least one reply to every discussion that I have posted

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.150
Thought Mylot was a forum site, I have been lucky to get at least one reply to every discussion that I have posted
I am glad that you are doing well on Mylot. I think this site can be useful for those who use it like social site instead of earning site. If you go there to earn you might be disappointed.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am glad that you are doing well on Mylot. I think this site can be useful for those who use it like social site instead of earning site. If you go there to earn you might be disappointed.

It's almost like a social media site, so we have to interact with lots of people, if we want to get a decent income. I was told these tips by one of mylot's old members. In fact, a lot of interaction and chatting almost all day with only 1 or 2 people, does not provide significant income.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Never thought of Mylot like that, but now you have said I suppose it is.
I do not use any form of social media so have nothing to compare it to

It's almost like a social media site, so we have to interact with lots of people, if we want to get a decent income. I was told these tips by one of mylot's old members. In fact, a lot of interaction and chatting almost all day with only 1 or 2 people, does not provide significant income.
Thank you for sharing and bringing to light for all of us to read and learn from

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Never thought of Mylot like that, but now you have said I suppose it is.
I do not use any form of social media so have nothing to compare it to

Thank you for sharing and bringing to light for all of us to read and learn from
You're welcome, that's why I told you yesterday, just respond to 1-2 of my latest discussions a day. So I'm not preoccupied with notifications from the same person. Then after the discussion is felt to be sufficient, we immediately move on to my other, newer discussion posts, there is no need to chat and discuss many things in 1 discussion, so that the chat does not deviate from the main theme. Apart from that, you also need to invite other people to discuss it, and answer their comments. That's an easy way to earn decent income from Mylot.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're welcome, that's why I told you yesterday, just respond to 1-2 of my latest discussions a day. So I'm not preoccupied with notifications from the same person. Then after the discussion is felt to be sufficient, we immediately move on to my other, newer discussion posts, there is no need to chat and discuss many things in 1 discussion, so that the chat does not deviate from the main theme. Apart from that, you also need to invite other people to discuss it, and answer their comments. That's an easy way to earn decent income from Mylot.
How do I invite others to discuss it?

Back