Legit đź‘Ť My earning from Mylot

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ok thanks

It says you are Notable on here and I am unfamiliar.

Where do I find a list on here so I can see when I will move up a level?

You don't need to register, because this can be obtained after we make a number of posts. There is a range but I don't really understand it. The point is we don't need to do anything, apart from continuing to make quality posts, later in a certain amount you will level up.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't need to register, because this can be obtained after we make a number of posts. There is a range but I don't really understand it. The point is we don't need to do anything, apart from continuing to make quality posts, later in a certain amount you will level up.
Ok thank you for trying to explain, wanted to know how far away I was from the next level

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ok thank you for trying to explain, wanted to know how far away I was from the next level
You are welcome. If I'm not mistaken, you will level up if you reach 500 posts, then 1,000 posts, etc. So, if you are still at an unfamiliar level, that's normal, because you are still new here.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to hear that it is working out for you. Unfortunately, I can't join all the sites available because I won't have time to work on all of them.

Yes I understand, then it's enough for you to join the site that interests you. Just 2-3 sites if you can be active regularly on all of them it will be very good.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If I spend one and a half hour a day on Mylot, would I be able to reach threshold within two weeks? What do you think based on your experience on the platform?

It all depends on how your level of interaction with the many people there. I find it difficult even to earn 5$ a month, I'm not saying it's easy to achieve. Maybe it's easy for some people who only focus on Mylot.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
It all depends on how your level of interaction with the many people there. I find it difficult even to earn 5$ a month, I'm not saying it's easy to achieve. Maybe it's easy for some people who only focus on Mylot.
Someone told me it is practically not possible for anyone to use less than a month to reach the threshold. That's because there is no defined pattern the earnings are given.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, for now they only use Paypal as a payment method. And I also think it's hard to reach the payment limit in less than a month, I can't set a target and predict how much I will get in that day.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, for now they only use Paypal as a payment method. And I also think it's hard to reach the payment limit in less than a month, I can't set a target and predict how much I will get in that day.
The $5 is reachable.

I know I haven't been long back there, but when there before I always got a payout every month.

I wasn't far off a payment when I came back, just didn't have enough friends to chat to to get me to payout easy
Post automatically merged:

Someone told me it is practically not possible for anyone to use less than a month to reach the threshold. That's because there is no defined pattern the earnings are given.
True, but if you pop in every day your earnings will rise every day and you will be able to get a payout every month

It would have been pretty awesome if mylot has other payment methods besides PayPal. The platform is pretty nice and easy to understand. But i do not work there due to their payment method.
What sort of payment method do you choose to be paid by?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The $5 is reachable.

I know I haven't been long back there, but when there before I always got a payout every month.

I wasn't far off a payment when I came back, just didn't have enough friends to chat to to get me to payout easy

True, but if you pop in every day your earnings will rise every day and you will be able to get a payout every month

What sort of payment method do you choose to be paid by?
I think cryptocurrency would be his preferred method of payment. And it seems it is not available on Mylot.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
Just comment on other people's posts that pass on your homepage. Invite as many people as possible to talk to you, by responding to their responses even in the same discussion. It doesn't matter, the important thing is different people.
But how do you invite others to interact to you discussions? I only see the place for tagging people but I am not sure whether you can invite people to interact with your posts

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
But how do you invite others to interact to you discussions? I only see the place for tagging people but I am not sure whether you can invite people to interact with your posts
Indirect invitations. The way you leave comments on other people's discussion posts, if he is comfortable talking to you, then he will do the same thing to your discussion posts.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
For two months now I have not reached the threshold in Mylot. I am so busy at work plus my internet has just been restored by the provider. I will try my very best to post at least 3 blockbuster posts this week to get aid by June.
I hope you get to the threshold very soon. I tend to dislike any website that I will not get to its threshold very fast. I will rather leave it and work on any other platform that pays better

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to be an active member of mylot sometimes back. I only stopped posting there because I lost my PayPal and it is the only payment option offered there. The interactions in it were so good and enjoyable.

Back