Legit đź‘Ť My earning from Mylot

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.670
Raw Dex
$0.300
Good for you, but I don't longer earn from my lot but it an exciting and interesting site. but I have left it for now. The earning rate there is too slow

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not a member of mylot many people talks about it but I have 0 want to join the platform I don't like the way you earn from there I would rather get paid for posting
Because at Mylot we are paid based on the level of interaction, so we need other people to respond to our writing in order to get paid. Well, I also don't like this kind of system.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it's a nice thing that this mylot site is legit but it's so sad i won't be able to earn from it since the only payment method is PayPal and it isn't accessible in my country.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Well, it's a nice thing that this mylot site is legit but it's so sad i won't be able to earn from it since the only payment method is PayPal and it isn't accessible in my country.
That's unfortunate. I have seen many users who have stopped coming to the site because PayPal stopped their services in these countries. Earlier, we had few active users from Pakistan and Bangladesh. But now we don't see them any more as these countries got banned from PayPal a couple of years back. It would have been good if the site could think of paying through other ways.

Back