My Favorite Faucet adbtc.top

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i do faucet while doing PTP sites, i always claims my rewards on faucets based on the site, in crytowin we claim it every 15 minutes, so after doing several posts here i would comeback to claim the rewards

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i do faucet while doing PTP sites, i always claims my rewards on faucets based on the site, in crytowin we claim it every 15 minutes, so after doing several posts here i would comeback to claim the rewards
That's a very good strategy. Before you know it you will be in the millions of Satoshi in your Active Shares pool. People turn their nose up at Satoshi, but when you have a few million of them it can pay off.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's one of my favorite websites to earn and actually its a PTC website and in 4-5 days we can earn around 500 satoshis and can get paid straight to faucet pay

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Adbtc is a very good faucet or rather ptc site with earnings in BTC where you can also earn rubles just by viewing ads, it has a minimum withdrawal that is also not very high compared to another, the only thing that fails to my liking is that they do not have automatic withdrawals for example to faucetpay

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yeah adbtc is my favorite site too. ad btc is old site and always paying to user without any problem. also you can earn rubles and min withdraw is just 1 ruble

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
yeah adbtc is my favorite site too. ad btc is old site and always paying to user without any problem. also you can earn rubles and min withdraw is just 1 ruble
I wish there were more faucets like coinpayu or adbtc, I really like both a lot and are good profits compared to other faucets, if there were a couple more of this style they would make things much easier.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish there were more faucets like coinpayu or adbtc, I really like both a lot and are good profits compared to other faucets, if there were a couple more of this style they would make things much easier.
Yeah. i like adBTC more because min withdraw is really low. i don't like sites with high min withdraw. i will lose motivation. i need to withdraw once a day at least

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yeah. i like adBTC more because min withdraw is really low. i don't like sites with high min withdraw. i will lose motivation. i need to withdraw once a day at least
Yes, it is good, although in coinpayu the minimum is 3000 sats and is somewhat higher but well, it does not take so long to withdraw, which is fine, in adbtc with 500 satoshis you can withdraw the money.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is good, although in coinpayu the minimum is 3000 sats and is somewhat higher but well, it does not take so long to withdraw, which is fine, in adbtc with 500 satoshis you can withdraw the money.
Yes, the income from CoinPU is sometimes more than AdBTC if you claim the faucets per hour, but min withdrawal is a little high. I usually earn rubles on AdBTC. I have to withdraw 1 ruble per day from each website. I got addicted

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, the income from CoinPU is sometimes more than AdBTC if you claim the faucets per hour, but min withdrawal is a little high. I usually earn rubles on AdBTC. I have to withdraw 1 ruble per day from each website. I got addicted
hehe you became addicted to rubles, right now I only accumulate rubles and I do not withdraw since I have to renew my identification card of my country and I can not send rubles to payeer until I renew it because I can not withdraw rubles neither the amount of LTC I have there, so when I could withdraw I will send many rubles there.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.210
I have used very few PTC sites in my life and AdBTC is one of them. I not only earned by clicking on PTC ads but also selling my referrals.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
If you are in search of a faucet then you should give it a go as it's legit and I have got paid a lot of time for it and we need only 500 Satoshi for payment direct to the faucet pay.

If you want I can send my referral link to you.
Is it existing up to this time? This is somewhat interesting and appealing. I haven't heard about this. I will check it on the web. Anything that earns some pennies is exciting when see earnings accumulating.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
Is it existing up to this time? This is somewhat interesting and appealing. I haven't heard about this. I will check it on the web. Anything that earns some pennies is exciting when see earnings accumulating.
The transaction costs on the exchanges l see recently are very high so to speak that earning the pennies in form of the crypto currency is not even worthy your time according to me. Unless you claim the faucets for ages for one to earn any substantially amount of coins.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.480
The transaction costs on the exchanges l see recently are very high so to speak that earning the pennies in form of the crypto currency is not even worthy your time according to me. Unless you claim the faucets for ages for one to earn any substantially amount of coins.
Nah, that is very hard to imagine, it is better not to get involved with a site like that if it pays now or not. It is better to concentrate only on a site that pays legit and never deceives people like frum sites.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
Adbtc is a very good faucet or rather ptc site with earnings in BTC where you can also earn rubles just by viewing ads, it has a minimum withdrawal that is also not very high compared to another, the only thing that fails to my liking is that they do not have automatic withdrawals for example to faucetpay
For instance, this is the only one of the most legit faucet claiming site that found with great reviews online for that matter. However l don't have interests in these kind of websites.

Back