My Lucky Charm Arrived

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I posted here that I purchased a lucky charm online two weeks ago and it was delivered this day. The transaction was so late. I tried to purchase this lucky charm though I do not get the exact point of whether this gives luck or is just a fantasy so that the sellers can have sales online. My sister was mad at me why believed in that lucky charm? I only wasted my money. I purchased it for 1000 pesos. It was advertised online that is a necklace style or design but to my dismay, it is just a pendant. My goodness, I am throwing my money. 1000 pesos Ph money is equivalent to $ 20 US dollars.

I also learned that this stuff is very cheap at Shopee. It is only priced at 550 pesos, so almost one-half of the price I paid. I never learned a lesson. I am always created online I may not buy again products sold online. Most of them are fake. Please see the image posted here, it is the image of the lucky charm delivered to me.

Attachments

• IMG_20221223_120757resised luckycharm.jpg
    IMG_20221223_120757resised luckycharm.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I posted here that I purchased a lucky charm online two weeks ago and it was delivered this day. The transaction was so late. I tried to purchase this lucky charm though I do not get the exact point of whether this gives luck or is just a fantasy so that the sellers can have sales online. My sister was mad at me why believed in that lucky charm? I only wasted my money. I purchased it for 1000 pesos. It was advertised online that is a necklace style or design but to my dismay, it is just a pendant. My goodness, I am throwing my money. 1000 pesos Ph money is equivalent to $ 20 US dollars.

I also learned that this stuff is very cheap at Shopee. It is only priced at 550 pesos, so almost one-half of the price I paid. I never learned a lesson. I am always created online I may not buy again products sold online. Most of them are fake. Please see the image posted here, it is the image of the lucky charm delivered to me.
Shopee or Lazada to the rescue if you want to buy stuff with reasonable price and free shipping.

I hope this lucky charm bring you So much lucky in 2023, Erly. And remember, you have learn not to buy something that you dont need online. Just give it to me that money LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
How could it be true when it is not the one I ordered? I ordered a necklace style so I can always bring it wherever I go, but it is a chain they delivered. I hate this kind of people deceiver.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
OMG, like i said before when you bought it thru Shopee or Lazada you can complain about it and they will ask you to give it back to the seller (the shipping cost is cover by shopee).

My wife experience this too, that the things that she bought is not the same with what she order. And we get our money back and i just gave it back to the near shopee outlet.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
OMG, like i said before when you bought it thru Shopee or Lazada you can complain about it and they will ask you to give it back to the seller (the shipping cost is cover by shopee).

My wife experience this too, that the things that she bought is not the same with what she order. And we get our money back and i just gave it back to the near shopee outlet.
it's okay, I learned a lesson from this experience. Hoping it may not happen again. I am browsing my Shopee app to order something.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000

It is understandable that you are frustrated having spent money on something that turned out to be a disappointment. It is important to remember that online shopping can be tricky, so it is important to do research before making a purchase. It can be helpful to read customer reviews, ask questions to the seller, and compare prices before making a purchase. You can also research the item to make sure you are getting a good quality product. It is also important to remember that things advertised online may not always be what they seem. It is a good idea to double check an item before making a purchase to make sure it is the right size, design, and quality. In this case, the lucky charm was advertised as a necklace style, but it turns out it was just a pendant. Overall, it is a good idea to be mindful when making online purchases. Doing research, asking questions, and double checking items can help avoid disappointing purchases like this one.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

If you bought it on FB, yes the prices are doubled and sometimes tripled than the price at Shopee.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
You can start testing it with the central Bank. I will have started this luck testing with the apex bank and take it from there.
The advice of the lucky charmer is not to allow others to touch it and in the case cannot be avoided, it must be wiped with a clean cloth hehehe. By the way, I just want to share this: I purchased a blue gifts for two members here @hastral45 and @eldavis 20 snowflakes each and that was the other day, but until now, I cannot see those gifts I purchased for these two members. Then I was auto-deducted with 40 snowflakes. I am just thinking if it is seen or noticed by @Jordan. I want to distribute my snowflakes to members here for them to feel the spirit of Christmas. They deserve to be happy. :confused:

Back