AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes very true. I saw prices of lucky charms in Shoppe cheaper than what's sold via Facebook. I'll buy stuff online thru Shoppe next day.
What you see on shopee might look alike with what you see in fb. What I want you to know is that they might be different in potency. And is this potency that determines its price.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
What you see on shopee might look alike with what you see in fb. What I want you to know is that they might be different in potency. And is this potency that determines its price.
Thanks for inspiring me, hoping it would be different from Shopee, actually the pendant is heavy and somewhat elegant looking. It is so shiny and it seems made of something.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.983
I must say that also bought some lucky charms this year. There is nothing wrong if we believe in them. I have a jade Buddha here and sometimes talking to him to give luck in my life.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
I must say that also bought some lucky charms this year. There is nothing wrong if we believe in them. I have a jade Buddha here and sometimes talking to him to give luck in my life.
Mine is pendant lucky charm and keep on touching it this day and it's how we do to s lucky charm. I'm going to bet lotto on December 27 the time Sim Registration to start.

Back