My luggage is full

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am getting ready for a week long stay away from home for a scheduled convention. I thought of bringing all light clothes to fit in my luggage but it's almost fulI, I need to bring a pair of sneakers for walking tour in one of the historical sites. I'm almost done but need to reserve some space for some presents to give to my friends I will be meeting up after the convention. I've thought of spending the weekend in Manila which is about an hour and 20 minutes flight from my city instead of going home immediately after the convention. I wish I can log in here in between breaks. Have a good time everyone.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Don't allow that to trouble you! Don't allow your appearance to distract you for the business of the day. Select only things that you must not do without like your undies, few cloths, a pair of shoe and your toothbrush and paste. Remove every other thing is not relevant.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't allow that to trouble you! Don't allow your appearance to distract you for the business of the day. Select only things that you must not do without like your undies, few cloths, a pair of shoe and your toothbrush and paste. Remove every other thing is not relevant.
Thanks for the tip, I will review what I've put in the luggage, but they're all equally important. Deodorant, lotions, make up, foot powder and many more.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Keep safe Flor and have a happy trip to Manila. You can visit here if you have time in the evening or after your convention is done in the day. I like to attend conventions too It is so exciting. Bring only 2 pairs of light pants and 4 blouses.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Keep safe Flor and have a happy trip to Manila. You can visit here if you have time in the evening or after your convention is done in the day. I like to attend conventions too It is so exciting. Bring only 2 pairs of light pants and 4 blouses.
Thanks Cai, I will surely find time to visit here, I will be away for more than a week from February 13 and will be back CDO on the 21st so like more than a week. What's occupying my luggage are the tablea and Coco sugar lol which I will be carrying all the way to Subic as I am meeting up with friends after my Subic trip.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Thanks Cai, I will surely find time to visit here, I will be away for more than a week from February 13 and will be back CDO on the 21st so like more than a week. What's occupying my luggage are the tablea and Coco sugar lol which I will be carrying all the way to Subic as I am meeting up with friends after my Subic trip.
Hoping I will have a pasalubong from Manila hehehe. Just stay safe there and do not skip meals. We are still on the virus so never put away your mask. Keep my regards to your friends during the convention. Invite them to join here.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hoping I will have a pasalubong from Manila hehehe. Just stay safe there and do not skip meals. We are still on the virus so never put away your mask. Keep my regards to your friends during the convention. Invite them to join here.
Yes, sure. I hope I can lure them into joining this.Thanks for the reminders, yes there's still virus and delegates coming from allover the country so better take precautions.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, sure. I hope I can lure them into joining this.Thanks for the reminders, yes there's still virus and delegates coming from allover the country so better take precautions.
Always bring with you your hand sanitizer for protection. It is not good to trust your surroundings. The virus is just lurking around waiting for a host. Then, during your eating time together, much better if it will be two meters apart hehehe.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
I wish you journey masses and always take care of yourself in the visited area. However I hope you will enjoy yourself in Manila and have a great time there. All the best.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am getting ready for a week long stay away from home for a scheduled convention. I thought of bringing all light clothes to fit in my luggage but it's almost fulI, I need to bring a pair of sneakers for walking tour in one of the historical sites. I'm almost done but need to reserve some space for some presents to give to my friends I will be meeting up after the convention. I've thought of spending the weekend in Manila which is about an hour and 20 minutes flight from my city instead of going home immediately after the convention. I wish I can log in here in between breaks. Have a good time everyone.
Have a safe trip.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
You knows it very well that whenever we face these types of situation as our luggage becomes full then we give items priority over importance, as we fill our bags with most important things.

Back