Legit đź‘Ť MyLot.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
This is awesome that you received your payment :) I am on myLot myself and I know how slow it is to get a payout so always awesome when you get that randomly when you are not expecting it :)

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Congratulations! Good to know that you received your payment there. myLot is very punctual with their monthly payment in and around 15 of the month. I have not received any payment from there in the last two months as I was not much active there, but I am going to get paid next month. On an average, I have got 5 dollars per month from them despite missing few months in between due to my less activities there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
It's sad to hear that almost all forums are reducing their payout rates. I haven't been to Mylot for so long that I don't know what's going on there now. But occasionally I come just to check notifications, maybe there's an inbox coming in.
I am also not active on Mykot due to my work offline.I only visit that site every evening for some minutes only and on other days like Saturdays and Sundays. I have to prioritize my job.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will definitely not try mylot because of the payment method they use. Your PayPal must be a business account for you to be able to receive money to your PayPal account in my country.
Sorry, I'm sorry to hear that. Until now, your country does not allow you to have a Paypal account? Paypal was also blocked by my country's government, but now it is functioning normally again.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry, I'm sorry to hear that. Until now, your country does not allow you to have a Paypal account? Paypal was also blocked by my country's government, but now it is functioning normally again.
It's not my country but PayPal itself, you can actually send money but won't be able to receive money from others except your PayPal was created as a business account which will require more documents and verifications to create.
It's really disheartening and also affecting freelancers over here.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not my country but PayPal itself, you can actually send money but won't be able to receive money from others except your PayPal was created as a business account which will require more documents and verifications to create.
It's really disheartening and also affecting freelancers over here.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. As for myself, I use a personal Paypal account, not a business account. Hopefully one day your country will be able to access Paypal as it should.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. As for myself, I use a personal Paypal account, not a business account. Hopefully one day your country will be able to access Paypal as it should.
Yeah we hope so, I'm only working here in Rif cause there's more probability of getting someone who i can trade my Rifcash to in exchange for cryptocurrency, though I have not successfully done it myself cause I'm still new here but some members here do that it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
Really liked this site though, it's a pity i can't earn from it since i do not have access to PayPal. Anyways we move on to other sites i guess.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Earlier we had some active mylotters from countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh etc..but unfortunately they are no more there as PayPal has banned their countries.. It's sad. Maybe myLot can think of including more payment ways in coming times. More users would be willing to join it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earlier we had some active mylotters from countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh etc..but unfortunately they are no more there as PayPal has banned their countries.. It's sad. Maybe myLot can think of including more payment ways in coming times. More users would be willing to join it.
You are right, I agree with you. At least he has other payment options, for example crypto currency which as far as I know can be accessed by many countries. Although I myself so far don't have a crypto wallet because I don't need one yet.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
This is awesome that you received your payment :) I am on myLot myself and I know how slow it is to get a payout so always awesome when you get that randomly when you are not expecting it :)
Lol i can imagine that feeling when you make a request but you finally get the payment when you least expected it, it is always exciting. Though the site is slow but i kind of liked how the whole system works though. It tends to remind me of Read.cash

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.693
For me l have been a member for the my lot for one and a half years for now. I have therefore managed to earn more than $100 for sure.
Post automatically merged:

l have had about the my lot platform. I am even a member for my lot. It's a great earning site that you can easily make international friends and that the community is so nice.

Last edited:

spiderdust

Complete Stranger
Nov 11, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been on there for quite a few years, although a lot of people that I used to interact with are now gone. I hadn't realized that some of them might be gone because their country banned PayPal, but that makes sense now.

Some people have passed away, and some have moved on from the site to do other things, but there's still a core group that posts and interacts regularly. It's still a worthwhile site for me.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
There are users there who have been members there for more than a decade. Some are even two decades old and still continue to be very active. Yes, in the recent times, some have passed away, some have moved out due to other conditions, but still peep in once in a while.
I love the site. Mylot has stayed there for so long and has loyal users like me.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
have you people heard about mylot website where we get by discussion... i recently joined and it nice platform.. we can meet people all around.. have you people aware of it
Yes I have heard of the site I have been with them for many years and like it there. Come check me out and I will do the same of you my username there is the same as it is here

There are users there who have been members there for more than a decade. Some are even two decades old and still continue to be very active. Yes, in the recent times, some have passed away, some have moved out due to other conditions, but still peep in once in a while.
I love the site. Mylot has stayed there for so long and has loyal users like me.
I am loyal user to mylot as well been there quite a long time and like it very much please come look me up username is the same there as it is here.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Yes I have heard of the site I have been with them for many years and like it there. Come check me out and I will do the same of you my username there is the same as it is here

I am loyal user to mylot as well been there quite a long time and like it very much please come look me up username is the same there as it is here.
I have come across you on myLot many a times. I remember interacting with you multiple times. If I am not mistaken, you are tge one who keeps posting about nails and nail fashion. I find them very fascinating.
I too am a loyal user there. I have the same username too.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Two decades? The site hasn't been around THAT long yet, has it? That would mean it had been around since 2003. Is there a way to verify this, either way?
I think that the site is that old. There are users who are active on the site for 16 and 17 years if you check their profile. And they have been a loyal user since then. It seems that it was paying good for articles during it's earlier times and later the formal changed.

Back