Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
A critical component of business is negotiation. Your assets and interests can be protected and advanced if you have a good negotiator on your team. A shaky negotiator risks losing the initiative and creating complications. A skillful negotiator, on the other hand, may push through agreements and arrangements that set up the business for success and include advantageous financial terms. Several abilities must be mastered for effective bargaining.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
True when it comes to business or running your business, negotiation is extremely important, if not you would end up spending more than you should be spending on a normal day.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you present a proposal to a person, you don't expect that proposal to be adopted in it's entirety. That process one is called to come and defend a proposal is an indirect negotiation process.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, negotiation is the key to the success of a proposal, so, to negotiate, a reliable negotiating representative should be chosen. Usually he has a good personality, friendly, fluent when speaking, has authority, and has the ability to win the other person's heart, etc.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
True when it comes to business or running your business, negotiation is extremely important, if not you would end up spending more than you should be spending on a normal day.
Bargaining is the best way to survive in the world of business. It can be learned if no one has the business skill. Although it will take time for them to get use to it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no denying that proposals have to be realigned to favor the investor and the business ma. I have done several proposals to my organizations and I am always summoned to ask if there is any other way we can do it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every business man that wants to be successful must know how to negotiate well. Without negotiation it will be very difficult for you to make successful proposals.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Negotiations occur after the business proposal is accepted. The business negotiation may not be successful if it goes beyond the limit. Those negotiators also have their own values to follow.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
Negotiations occur after the business proposal is accepted. The business negotiation may not be successful if it goes beyond the limit. Those negotiators also have their own values to follow.
Yeah! you are on point because you must have gotten approval for your project before you can talk about negotiation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Yeah! you are on point because you must have gotten approval for your project before you can talk about negotiation.
That is what I experienced the time I proposed a business, the local concert hehe, and before it was approved, the sponsors negotiated first and I accepted the negotiation and everything was done smoothly after that.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
There is no denying that proposals have to be realigned to favor the investor and the business ma. I have done several proposals to my organizations and I am always summoned to ask if there is any other way we can do it.
I am glad that you were able to do proposals. I bet they are so successful and they are in progress to materialize, right? I would be feeling in heaven if all my business proposals will be in this situation.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I believe that negotiating is the key to successfully business proposal
Businesses don't just pop up from nowhere and investment opportunities don't just come from nowhere negotiation plays a role in getting them

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, before getting into a business deal, it is very important to consider the fact that if the business deal is actually worth negotiating. In case if it is not that profitable, then I do not think that negotiating would provide any benefits at all.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
Well, before getting into a business deal, it is very important to consider the fact that if the business deal is actually worth negotiating. In case if it is not that profitable, then I do not think that negotiating would provide any benefits at all.
A lot of people make mistakes of negotiating properly and it will backfire in the business . This is why it is compulsory to always negotiate and ensure that the business we want to engage in is properly detailed.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A good negotiator must be someone that is knowledgeable on contracts and how to broker deal. He should be someone that is able to pitch company interests subtly in negotiation.

Back