Netcoins.com Overview

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Netcoins is a crypto exchange from Canada which was founded in 2014, besides being accessible via a web browser, Netcoins is also available on mobile apps such as Googleplay and Appstore.

Netcoins can support more than 35 types of crypto, fiat money is also available such as CAD and USD. Users can also deposit crypto, credit cards and bank transfers, and each user requires KYC verification before using the Netcoins crypto exchange.

Fees
Compared to other crypto exchanges, Netcoin is one of the exchanges that implement high trading fees of 0.5%.

There are not many features available on the Netcoins exchange, only sell, buy, stake, and are opened only for Canadian citizens and currently living in Canada, so when users go to another country they cannot use the Netcoins exchange.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Netcoins is a crypto exchange from Canada which was founded in 2014, besides being accessible via a web browser, Netcoins is also available on mobile apps such as Googleplay and Appstore.

Netcoins can support more than 35 types of crypto, fiat money is also available such as CAD and USD. Users can also deposit crypto, credit cards and bank transfers, and each user requires KYC verification before using the Netcoins crypto exchange.

Fees
Compared to other crypto exchanges, Netcoin is one of the exchanges that implement high trading fees of 0.5%.

There are not many features available on the Netcoins exchange, only sell, buy, stake, and are opened only for Canadian citizens and currently living in Canada, so when users go to another country they cannot use the Netcoins exchange.
I would not say that people will not use this platform very well but they may not have a lot of members like bananas because they are trading transaction fee is expensive

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I would not say that people will not use this platform very well but they may not have a lot of members like bananas because they are trading transaction fee is expensive
yes you are right, the Netcoins exchange does not have many users, and applies higher fees than other crypto exchanges, but this exchange guarantees security and user funds are also insured. so that users will be safer and calmer to save large funds.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
yes you are right, the Netcoins exchange does not have many users, and applies higher fees than other crypto exchanges, but this exchange guarantees security and user funds are also insured. so that users will be safer and calmer to save large funds.
I guess that is why they don't have so many users. If their transaction fee is little, it is possible for them to have so many users. I don't even think I can use that platform

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I guess that is why they don't have so many users. If their transaction fee is little, it is possible for them to have so many users. I don't even think I can use that platform
In my opinion, you shouldn't use that platform, after all, the Netcoins exchange is not well-known, unlike Kraken or Binance, whose transaction fees are good for mockups and takers are cheaper, they are also safe and reliable.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In my opinion, you shouldn't use that platform, after all, the Netcoins exchange is not well-known, unlike Kraken or Binance, whose transaction fees are good for mockups and takers are cheaper, they are also safe and reliable.
I don't even like the situation whereby so many people are not using a platform. If I have a problem on it, who will I run to? It is just better for me to continue with the ones that I am used to

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's no wonder i'm hearing about this netcoins.com for the first time, since it is only available to Canadians and those who live in Canada. I wonder if it has a lot of potentials.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It's no wonder i'm hearing about this netcoins.com for the first time, since it is only available to Canadians and those who live in Canada. I wonder if it has a lot of potentials.
I am sure that the Canadiens will be able to make a lot of money from it because those people are from higher countries and they have so much earning opportunities

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure that the Canadiens will be able to make a lot of money from it because those people are from higher countries and they have so much earning opportunities
It is true that there are a lot of money making opportunities in higher countries like Canada, but i do not think they will be able to make a lot of money from it because it is just a crypto exchange platform.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How can they make it possible for only Canadian residents to make use of the platform,, this means low turnout for them, I don't like any platform that is geo targeted though.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.310
If lower transaction fees and a well-established reputation are someone's primary concerns then yes, platforms like Kraken or Binance might be more suitable for them. These exchanges have built a strong track record in the crypto community and offer competitive fees for both market makers and takers.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
Never heard of crypto exchange called netcoins, perhaps due to the fact that is is geo centric. If this exchange serves only Canadians living in Canada, I think Jordan can use it to offer crypto payments on RIF.

Back