New đźš© Never make this mistake

This website is new or hasn't been confirmed as legit or scam. Be wary.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.155
Raw Dex
$0.085
I took my own time to get back to Iwriter where I was doing very well. And when I logged I could not They had deactivated my account. At Referral Index I lost whatever I had earned for the same reason.

Moral of the story Just login even if you have nothing to say.

Fidelia

Unfamiliar
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true. I make sure I login to all the sites that I earn from just for a minute to see what is going on there. It has helped me to know what goes on per time.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.145
Thats true you have log in at least once in few days otherwise you lose money from your account. That is why I don't forget to log in to the sites just I may not lose the balance amount in my account.

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$5.155
Raw Dex
$0.085
That's true. I make sure I login to all the sites that I earn from just for a minute to see what is going on there. It has helped me to know what goes on per time.
I must develop that habit. At the moment I am neglecting a few Sites but there luckily they wait for us with patience and never ban us
Post automatically merged:

My Iwriter account was deactivated in September 2023 though I was logging in regularly. I had written more than 5800+ approved articles, it is difficult to find out why the account is deactivated.
That is a lot of work. May be you can pose a question go Google and you will find the answer.
Post automatically merged:

My iwriter account was also deactivated for inactivity. On earning sites, you should always withdraw as soon as you reach payment threshold
I do not remember if there were any pending payments at Iwriter but at LiteracyBase they have not paid my dues although my account is still there

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I took my own time to get back to Iwriter where I was doing very well. And when I logged I could not They had deactivated my account. At Referral Index I lost whatever I had earned for the same reason.

Moral of the story Just login even if you have nothing to say.
For that you have to read sometimes the policy of the site, many sites delete your account due to inactivity, on occasion it has happened to me too, it's quite sad.

Back