New Avatar Movie

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I loved the movie Avatar and I’m really looking forward to the new sequel to it. I’d like to go see it in the movie theater, but I’ll be waiting to watch it at home. Are any of you Avatar fans ? Are you looking forward to the new movie ?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I consider watching movie a waste of precious time. I prefer to sit on my desktop and be doing micro task than wasting my time watching movies. Now, am allergic to movies.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I loved the movie Avatar and I’m really looking forward to the new sequel to it. I’d like to go see it in the movie theater, but I’ll be waiting to watch it at home. Are any of you Avatar fans ? Are you looking forward to the new movie ?

Avatar is one of the highest-grossing films of all time, so it's no surprise that people are excited to see the sequel. Many fans of the original movie are eager to see how the story will move forward and what new technologies will be used. It's likely that the sequel will draw in large crowds to the theaters, but many people—including the original poster—will be waiting to watch it from the comfort of their own homes.

For Avatar fans, the anticipation for the sequel is real. It will be interesting to hear from other fans about how they plan to experience the movie, especially since some may opt for theater viewing while others might wait to watch from home. Are any of you also Avatar fans? Are you planning on watching the new movie in theaters or waiting until you can watch it at home?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I love Avatar 1, but i dont have time to watch the new ones. Maybe next month if i get a chance, i will watch it for sure.

Back