Info NEW - GIF Avatar Gallery

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Several members have requested that we add a selection of GIF avatars to our avatar gallery. With this being said, we have now added 16 GIF avatars that can be found by clicking "Edit" on your profile picture. You may need to select "Gif Avatars" from the drop-down selection to view these GIFs.

I hope everyone enjoys these GIF avatars. Let me know what you think by commenting on this thread. If you have ideas for new GIF avatars, please let me know and I'll try to accommodate them.

Thank you all for being a part of RIF!

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is simply an amazing feature and saves a lot of time and no forum has done that so Referral index is setting up a Bar for other forums

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is simply an amazing feature and saves a lot of time and no forum has done that so Referral index is setting up a Bar for other forums
I'm glad that you like it! We are always working to better the forum, and we love hearing our members' feedback and suggestions.
This is by far my favorite site. I was this close to stealing you Gif @Devin . Thank you for the much appreciated update. Love love love them.
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad to hear this is your favorite website. Try not to steal my GIF, I'll have to find another one lol. :D
200.gif

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I love these GIF and this tweety looks like me waiting for my friends for the party LOL, I am glad everyone is loving this website and soon we will be #1

Back