New Legit faucet

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I signed up for this new faucet and it's paying 5 satoshis every 5 mins with a daily limit of 25 claims and there is a 10% chance that you will earn 10 Satoshi per claim. Payment is instantly transferred to Faucetpay so there is no risk. You can join from the below link

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Faucet is a waste of time. There are other simply tasks you can do online and make money than wasting your time on faucets. I wish you good luck on your endeavors.
I share your vision, there are better ways to earn online and they will make your time more productive than with faucets.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Ginger Does the website require no sign up at all? It seems really sketchy how they are able to give out rewards for free without any advertisements on the website itself 🤔 . How are they generating are able to generate revenue? Something just does not make sense here. Although the amount of Satoshis you can get is not a lot, they can add up to quite a lot. For the company itself, I really wonder how they are able to afford these. Let me know if you share similar thoughts!

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
yes i'm agree. it's better to let everyone free. maybe some people earning money with faucet sites. so, i don't see anything wrong with them. good luck everyone
There is nothing wrong, it is true, many people may not see them as functional to earn because they pay very little, but that little can come in handy for certain people, or simply save the earnings in cryptocurrencies as a future investment and create their small portfolio , everyone has their own goals.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is nothing wrong, it is true, many people may not see them as functional to earn because they pay very little, but that little can come in handy for certain people, or simply save the earnings in cryptocurrencies as a future investment and create their small portfolio , everyone has their own goals.
yes most of people join faucets sites with a lot of exception but honestly you can not earn too much with them. but it's free coin for future. not bad all. it's good for some people who don't want invest money in crypto.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
yes most of people join faucets sites with a lot of exception but honestly you can not earn too much with them. but it's free coin for future. not bad all. it's good for some people who don't want invest money in crypto.
Although these people should know that there are better ways to earn on the internet, many of them include cryptography, although I think that faucets are the first steps of many in cryptography issues.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
For does who say faucet is a waste of time, there is no doubt about that but it also depends on how you look at it. For me i see faucet sites as a means of earning extra cryptocurrency. While you are earning from other major sites you can be accumulating crypto currency through faucet sites.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.200
Faucets are a waste of time according to me. They earns you very little with alot of your time being consumed by them.
You do not need to work on faucets as faucetpay is offering Timewall withdrawal service, so just doing the surveys on TimeWall and doing this process:
1673677470708.png
1673677577553.png
On TimeWall you go to tasks center and do tasks and submit your proof. I have today 530 points awaiting approval from various microjobs.

Back