Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
New Lottery Feature

I have been in the thinking stage for a couple of days for a new feature that we could add that would be beneficial to the website, and would also offer an opportunity for you guys to earn some good money!
With this being said, I have decided to implement a lottery feature. As of now, you can participate in our very first RIF lottery using your forum currency (Cash) to purchase tickets. Tickets only cost $0.05 each, and once you purchase a ticket, you will have to choose 7 main numbers and 2 bonus numbers for your ticket. We offer various prizes: $0.25, $0.50, $1.00, $1.50, and $2.50. Although we are offering all of these prizes on a weekly basis, it doesn't mean that every prize will be won each week, it's all based on your luck of choosing numbers and the amount of tickets you purchase.

If you would like to test your luck in our weekly lottery, you can do so by selecting the down arrow next to the "Shop" tab in the navigational menu, then selecting "Lotteries" from the dropdown.

You can directly access the lotteries by visiting https://referralindexforum.com/dbtech-shop/lotteries/weekly-lottery.1/ .

If several of you participate and enjoy participating in our official lotteries, in approximately 2-3 weeks, we may make some adjustments for bigger prizes and awards so stay tuned.

As always, let me know if any of you have any questions or concerns regarding this feature, I'm happy to help.

Lottery Lotto GIF

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Sorry I can not see this option in the "shop" option and click on the link is not taking me to the "lottery" contest.

Also please check I am not able to "B" and "I" option for highlighting the text.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sorry I can not see this option in the "shop" option and click on the link is not taking me to the "lottery" contest.

Also please check I am not able to "B" and "I" option for highlighting the text.
Sorry, it appears as if it was turned off for members, everyone should now be able to access the lottery. :)

As for bold and italics, I will look into this further because I'm not locating any issues with your account.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
I think another lottery with alphabet concept is something that anyone could think for example from a to z and A to Z and there is 7 letters winning so if you choose f and F is winner then your lottery ticket is not winner as it differenciate from uppercase and lowercase. Means one chance between 52 for winner letter number @Devin.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am game for this,I am more at ease with this kind of gambling.Plus it is a way of making some extra bucks which is so good.....I will purchase some tickets starting next week.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see we have a total of 24 entries! If you plan to purchase a ticket, make sure you do so before the drawing on November 3rd! :)

Back