Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Hello everyone!

My name is Jordan, and I'm the new owner of RIF.

A bit about me:
I live in Canada, the true north strong and free. I enjoy my country, although I can do without the cold ;)

I am as of this writing, 28 years old and I have been involved with websites since I was about 7 or 8 years old. This means I built my very first website roughly 20 years ago. Of course being my first one, wasn't a very good website, but it was mine nonetheless. I tell myself it was a hobby that never ended. Alas, here I am today. I currently own roughly 30 websites and hundreds of domains. All in various genres and niches.

Unfortunately, I have taken a step back lately in the forum world, and even a lot of my own little personal side projects that have suffered due to my busy schedual. Therefore, a lot of my business websites are ran by a manager who handles each site individually. However, I can happily say, I have some free time now and I'm looking to get back into the groove of forum ownership. I decided to start with RIF!

As for other hobbies, I also like to game when I get spare time. I remember playing the SNES and N64 back in my childhood, to which I still own both consoles. I'm more of a PC gamer these days (#PCMasterRace) but otherwise, I have an xbox that I will periodically play.

With that said, if theres anything you guys would like to know about me, feel free to use this thread to ask me some questions!
I'm looking forward to being here, meeting all of you, and seeing how high we can go!

fords8

Technician
Jun 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will welcome you again and look forward to where you take the site. And if you are playing the new COD, hit me up. We can play a few rounds together.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Wow, you're too young and yet you own many websites and domains. Congrats, Jordan. I am so happy you also consider forum your best tastes online. My warmest congratulations and welcome.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I cannot imagine that someone starting working on the site at the age of 7-8 years. I welcome the new owner of the site and wish the site reaches the top with your guidance. I know it's too early to say it but I always believe that the site will surely reach the top soon.

@Jordan What do you expect from us? Aside from following the forum rules? I want to know.

My expectations: pretty much mentioned already on Devin's post. *Transparency is the key. Highlights and lowlights.
*More fun and more members engagement
*Reprimand in private, award in public. (I saw you awarded @Bisolami earlier. Good thing!)
I am not an expert, I am only sharing based on experience.

What are your expectations?:
@Ginger @Starmix @Sanjee @cherry123 @stbrians @puroypoi @Bisolami @LoukiaCharilaou and everyone

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thank you once again @Jordan we are glad to have you here. I'm sure too without an admin we wouldn't be here as well. We would be with you all the way as @AmazingJob as stated just transparency will do.
Thanks again for taking over RIF.it will be the world greatest for us all hopefully. To other members keep up the faith

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I expect there will be more contests.
I plan to continue contests :)

If you have any ideas on what we can do let me know!

*Reprimand in private, award in public. (I saw you awarded @Bisolami earlier. Good thing!)
I strongly agree :) I think awarding our members is key to our success.

@Jordan What do you expect from us? Aside from following the forum rules? I want to know.
Right now, just bear with me while I still get accustomed to the community and forums. There is still a lot to figure out, and a lot to test.
If you have any bugs, issues, or errors, let me know in the member affairs section. I plan on testing some advertising networks to help bring in some revenue to pay you guys more!

If you have any bugs, issues, or errors, let me know in the member affairs section
Thank you. We will let you know.

If you have any ideas on what we can do let me know!
I am not good on this, but will try to think of something. Will let you know.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
As for me, the site is going on we'll. My expectation is for the site to continue to work well and last long

My expectations: pretty much mentioned already on Devin's post. *Transparency is the key. Highlights and lowlights.
I am not an expert, I am only sharing based on experience.

What are your expectations?:
@Ginger @Starmix @Sanjee @cherry123 @stbrians @puroypoi @Bisolami @LoukiaCharilaou and everyone

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
You are very much welcome, i have always liked RIF right from the very first time i joined the forum, which is why i had stayed with it all through the changes. I am indeed curious to know what you have installed for us, and hope you lead the forum to new heights.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You are very much welcome, i have always liked RIF right from the very first time i joined the forum, which is why i had stayed with it all through the changes. I am indeed curious to know what you have installed for us, and hope you lead the forum to new heights.
This platform is a very good platform and it motivates people to do more because we are getting paid and we still enjoy it

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
One thing for sure is that the pay rate is not good so it means for it to increase we have alot of work at hand,but above all i have seen some hardworking individuals that are dedicated to ensure the success of this forum and they are cosnsistent.

Thank you for continuing contests and only hope you have a long term plan for this forum.Above all let us be QUALITY PEOPLE and we do not want people who do not want to work hard and give their best.Alot of members justv want get rich quick schemes but they do not kbnow that great things take time.To the success of every RIFER.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
One thing for sure is that the pay rate is not good so it means for it to increase we have alot of work at hand,but above all i have seen some hardworking individuals that are dedicated to ensure the success of this forum and they are cosnsistent.

Thank you for continuing contests and only hope you have a long term plan for this forum.Above all let us be QUALITY PEOPLE and we do not want people who do not want to work hard and give their best.Alot of members justv want get rich quick schemes but they do not kbnow that great things take time.To the success of every RIFER.
I so much enjoy this platform and I even enjoy the pay rates because it is not very little and we can make a reasonable amount from this platform everyday

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone!

My name is Jordan, and I'm the new owner of RIF.

A bit about me:
I live in Canada, the true north strong and free. I enjoy my country, although I can do without the cold ;)

I am as of this writing, 28 years old and I have been involved with websites since I was about 7 or 8 years old. This means I built my very first website roughly 20 years ago. Of course being my first one, wasn't a very good website, but it was mine nonetheless. I tell myself it was a hobby that never ended. Alas, here I am today. I currently own roughly 30 websites and hundreds of domains. All in various genres and niches.

Unfortunately, I have taken a step back lately in the forum world, and even a lot of my own little personal side projects that have suffered due to my busy schedual. Therefore, a lot of my business websites are ran by a manager who handles each site individually. However, I can happily say, I have some free time now and I'm looking to get back into the groove of forum ownership. I decided to start with RIF!

As for other hobbies, I also like to game when I get spare time. I remember playing the SNES and N64 back in my childhood, to which I still own both consoles. I'm more of a PC gamer these days (#PCMasterRace) but otherwise, I have an xbox that I will periodically play.

With that said, if theres anything you guys would like to know about me, feel free to use this thread to ask me some questions!
I'm looking forward to being here, meeting all of you, and seeing how high we can go!
Hi Jordan, reading the brief description of yours, left me in awe. You are so young and full of achievements. At a tender age of 7 or 8, you already have websites. I never have a website in my entire 46 years of existence. You are amazing and thank you for continuing this kind of community.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Hi Jordan, reading the brief description of yours, left me in awe. You are so young and full of achievements. At a tender age of 7 or 8, you already have websites. I never have a website in my entire 46 years of existence. You are amazing and thank you for continuing this kind of community.
Yes so far he is exceptional and i trust for Devin to enter into a deal with him then it must be that they shared alot of ideologies and aspirations in short,medium and long term.I am hopeful for the future of this forum and we just bhave to see how everyrthing will unfold.LET US GO MAKE HISTORY.

All we have to do as members is to ensure that we are a TOP QUALITY INDIVIDUALS who will do all it takes to ensure that this forum is always achieving its objectives and increasing its revenue base.When there is more revenue sources then the pay rate and maintainance of the site will be healthy.Pay day will be smooth and on time as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I guess he is that man that is very much conversant with websites and owning a platform. It is a beautiful thing to know about him

Back