Info New Ownership - Important Information!

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

As most if not all of you, are already aware, I always try my best to maintain complete transparency with all of you in regard to RIF. Therefore, I wanted to create this thread and provide you all with some detailed information about the previous ownership announcement, and information that has since changed.

As I had informed you all previously, Scotty had agreed to take on a portion of ownership and assist with RIF in various ways. Unfortunately, this did not plan out as expected and Scotty is no longer a part of Referral Index Forum as a partial owner/partner. As most of you know, I struggled to maintain a healthy work, life, and website balance and was unable to operate RIF alone in the way that it should have been operated, this was the reasoning behind the previous partnership. Unfortunately, Scotty had other life commitments and time constraints that did not permit him to work alongside RIF as he had originally anticipated and this is completely understandable. I want to personally thank Scotty for his time and contributions to our wonderful community, although the timing was short it will never be forgotten by myself or the members of this community.

As for new information, I started a new job in a management position around three weeks ago. This job is very demanding and takes a lot of my time, approximately 40 to 50 hours per week unlike my previous job of around 30 hours per week. This is why you all haven't seen me online as much as I was previously. In all honesty, I've struggled to keep up with RIF in various ways such as processing payments in a timely manner, process member to member trade requests, and various other tasks. I love my new job, it's a great opportunity for me and can lead to much bigger opportunities in the future. However, I absolutely love RIF as well, therefore I have had to consider a few options and make a call that I feel would be best for this community now and in the future. With this being said, I have decided to sell complete [100%] ownership of RIF to @Jordan . Jordan has been a long-time member of various other forums and platforms and has lots of webmaster experience and knowledge on how to run a forum community, therefore it was a no-brainer to give RIF ownership to him and allow him to continue guiding the website in the right direction.

I know most of you may be weary or upset with this transition, which is completely understandable. However, I am not going anywhere, I will remain an administrator here on Referral Index Forum and will help out where needed, this includes answering all of your questions and concerns and overall helping with the whole transition process and future endeavors. I promise all of you that you are in great hands with Jordan, he will take care of all of you every step of the way just as I have from day one.

In conclusion, as of right now, nothing else is changing. Pay rates, daily limits, staff members, etc will all remain the same. The only change taking place is that Jordan will begin paying you all for your cash-out requests. Any and all future cash-out requests will be processed by Jordan. If you currently have a pending cash out request, Jordan will also handle those as well.

I'm sure a lot of you still have questions and concerns. Please feel free to reply to this thread with your question, I will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have.

Thank you all so much for being a part of RIF and making all of my dreams come true with this "little hobby." This community would not have been possible without all of you, so I really do appreciate each and every one of you.

Warmest regards,

Devin

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Oh wow, I like that this transition was very smooth. I love it here and I hope it continues this way. Welcome on board Dear @Jordan . Pleased to have and work with you here.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.970
It's so sad to hear about the fate of RIF but still happy that RIF continues to serve the community and that you are still here to assist members. I would like to warmly welcome the new owner @Sir Jordan. More power to you and RIF. (y)

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
RIF has always been my best and will still remain the best, I will commend @Devin for his transparency towards members, that's sure a great virtue to uphold. 👏

Welcome to RIF @Jordan

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hello,

First I'd like to thank @Devin for the friendly introduction to the community. I secondly want to thank him for his initial founding of this website, and his continued willingness to be an administrator of the site. No doubt this proves his dedication to all of you.

I would also like to thank everyone else so far for welcoming me. I know a lot of you don't know who I am. I'll be making a post shortly in the introductions section of the forums so you can get a better understanding of who I am.

I'm sure there are plenty of questions or concerns. Absolutely feel free to ask. As Devin mentioned in the initial post, nothing is changing in terms of pay rates, staff, daily limits, etc. Perhaps once I get myself acquainted with everything and I get a good feel for how everything works, I can open up the discussion to the community on what you, the user, would like to see in the community, and what you believe will help us grow further.

With all that said, stay tuned for my introduction topic :)

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That was shocking because I was not expected that when today in the morning my time I requested my payment and was paid in a few seconds but I would like to thank you and would love to see you around @Devin and would like to Welcome @Jordan to the community and hopefully RIF will be an even bigger name in the Pay to post forum world.

I have a little question or concern that I asked you a few days back about the rewards for the November contest to be paid in RIF cash and I would request you to discuss these with Jordan so there won't be any problem/miscommunication later. Thanks

Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Devin congratulations on your new management role. Thank you for your dedication as you remain the administrator of this beautiful platform. We wish you all the best to the success of your new job. I always believe that if one door closes another door opens and for sure this new door is the best for you.

@Jordan congratulations! We are glad you accepted the challenge of becoming the new owner of RIF. We are thankful that nothing is changing here. Looking forward for a wonderful friendship. My expectations: like Devin, I hope you will be transparent, always ready to assist members of the community and more fun to be incorporated here.

I am as excited as everyone else here.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.083
I am sad knowing about what's going on on the site. I always liked @Devin for the transparency he used to keep with us in any situation. I have never seen such an honest administrator of the site. I know things are difficult to manage and he rightly sold the site to @Jordan. I wish the site prosperous in the future under the leadership of @Jordan.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Thanks for the transperancy however that does not mean that there aren't any negatives that may arise from this transition regardless the assurance you have given.Only hope this will stand atleast so as to help us build a formidable team and help in any way possible to achieve the main objectives and goals of this forum or community.

Only hope integrity and togetherness will continue to be the pillar of this forum.For a while now people have really not been connecting to share value according to each others skills and abilities.Until we create that we will always be having challenges.Let us build a quality community and let the members contribute to the growth of this forum aswell.

Last edited:

Jordan

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thanks for the transperancy however that does not mean that there aren't any negatives that may arise from this transition regardless the assurance you have given
There will always be challenges in the event of ownership changes. I do plan to make things as smooth and as transparent as possible for the sake of the community. I'm not looking to make any changes right now. I first want to get involved in the community and get an idea of how everything works. If I have any ideas, I would wish to bring them to the community for their input before any changes are made.

like Devin, I hope you will be transparent, always ready to assist members of the community and more fun to be incorporated here.
I am sad knowing about what's going on on the site. I always liked @Devin for the transparency he used to keep with us in any situation.
I plan to keep up with all transparency in any decisions or changes to the community.

For example, I'll start with this one: I know Devin and I had said that we don't plan on changing the pay rates. Although that is not changing at this moment, after I've done some research, I would eventually like to get to the point where I can increase how much you guys get paid. This isn't something that will be happening right now, or in the near future. However, it is an idea. When the time comes, I will be opening the discussion up to the community to see what you guys would like to see before any changes are made. This would only serve to benefit you, the community. In return, I'd hope that would come with more growth.

I will be looking to invest in this community, both my time and money. I hope you guys are willing to stick around and see how high we can go!

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

As most if not all of you, are already aware, I always try my best to maintain complete transparency with all of you in regard to RIF. Therefore, I wanted to create this thread and provide you all with some detailed information about the previous ownership announcement, and information that has since changed.

As I had informed you all previously, Scotty had agreed to take on a portion of ownership and assist with RIF in various ways. Unfortunately, this did not plan out as expected and Scotty is no longer a part of Referral Index Forum as a partial owner/partner. As most of you know, I struggled to maintain a healthy work, life, and website balance and was unable to operate RIF alone in the way that it should have been operated, this was the reasoning behind the previous partnership. Unfortunately, Scotty had other life commitments and time constraints that did not permit him to work alongside RIF as he had originally anticipated and this is completely understandable. I want to personally thank Scotty for his time and contributions to our wonderful community, although the timing was short it will never be forgotten by myself or the members of this community.

As for new information, I started a new job in a management position around three weeks ago. This job is very demanding and takes a lot of my time, approximately 40 to 50 hours per week unlike my previous job of around 30 hours per week. This is why you all haven't seen me online as much as I was previously. In all honesty, I've struggled to keep up with RIF in various ways such as processing payments in a timely manner, process member to member trade requests, and various other tasks. I love my new job, it's a great opportunity for me and can lead to much bigger opportunities in the future. However, I absolutely love RIF as well, therefore I have had to consider a few options and make a call that I feel would be best for this community now and in the future. With this being said, I have decided to sell complete [100%] ownership of RIF to @Jordan . Jordan has been a long-time member of various other forums and platforms and has lots of webmaster experience and knowledge on how to run a forum community, therefore it was a no-brainer to give RIF ownership to him and allow him to continue guiding the website in the right direction.

I know most of you may be weary or upset with this transition, which is completely understandable. However, I am not going anywhere, I will remain an administrator here on Referral Index Forum and will help out where needed, this includes answering all of your questions and concerns and overall helping with the whole transition process and future endeavors. I promise all of you that you are in great hands with Jordan, he will take care of all of you every step of the way just as I have from day one.

In conclusion, as of right now, nothing else is changing. Pay rates, daily limits, staff members, etc will all remain the same. The only change taking place is that Jordan will begin paying you all for your cash-out requests. Any and all future cash-out requests will be processed by Jordan. If you currently have a pending cash out request, Jordan will also handle those as well.

I'm sure a lot of you still have questions and concerns. Please feel free to reply to this thread with your question, I will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have.

Thank you all so much for being a part of RIF and making all of my dreams come true with this "little hobby." This community would not have been possible without all of you, so I really do appreciate each and every one of you.

Warmest regards,

Devin
Dear Devin,

Thank you very much for your message and all the detailed information. We really appreciate it. You are the best! Jordan is so welcome here. He just processed my payment so fast. He is so kind and helpful. You are a great team, I love R.I.F. :)

fords8

Technician
Jun 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello,

First I'd like to thank @Devin for the friendly introduction to the community. I secondly want to thank him for his initial founding of this website, and his continued willingness to be an administrator of the site. No doubt this proves his dedication to all of you.

I would also like to thank everyone else so far for welcoming me. I know a lot of you don't know who I am. I'll be making a post shortly in the introductions section of the forums so you can get a better understanding of who I am.

I'm sure there are plenty of questions or concerns. Absolutely feel free to ask. As Devin mentioned in the initial post, nothing is changing in terms of pay rates, staff, daily limits, etc. Perhaps once I get myself acquainted with everything and I get a good feel for how everything works, I can open up the discussion to the community on what you, the user, would like to see in the community, and what you believe will help us grow further.

With all that said, stay tuned for my introduction topic :)
Hello and congrats @Jordan . PM me if you need something.

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
A warm welcome to the new owner of the forum, Mr. @Jordan. Hope this forum continues to run smoothly and progress further. Thank you very much Devin for this detailed message. Best wishes @Devin for your new responsibility.

BarryDoubleO1

Complete Stranger
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

Warmest regards,

Devin
Congrats to all 🎉
Hello everyone,

Warmest regards,

Devin
Thank you Devin!

Jordan

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hey everyone,

Thank you for the continued welcome! It's much appreciated.

I have posted my introduction:

Back