New paying site in 2023: 99 Tech Post

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I did my research this morning about the new paying sites that operate in 2023 and I have found this 99Tech Post. This is a legit site and those skilled in technology may try to register there. They are long for writers who can write about digital marketing, software, case studies, and technology. All through SEO. Their other categories are blogging tips, blogging tools, blog marketing, and link building. I may opt to write about blogging tips and of course through the assistance of SEO. Also making money online through tips and ideas, and running an online business.

There are varied categories to choose from you may check them and find out if they suit your skills and capabilities. Writers are also required to associate their posts with an image from Pixabay. Flickr, and Pexels. Writers are also allowed to associate your post with a video. I am not sure if there is an additional payment if enclosed a video and embed images. Try to know it there. We can also apply as guest bloggers. There are many things to know about the rules before we start writing. Visit the site if you are interested.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I am sorry to say that I am not that techy with this earning site. I will pass the idea of working on it.
Try to see the site, there are categories that may fit you. Then we can write with the assistance of a search engine. Yu may apply as a guest blogger and know there if it's accepted.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.503
I think this a very nice and promising earning site. I however hope that this forum belongs to the skilled and experienced on the field of the technology. I bet one must apply for it so the possibility of getting this type of job is very rare.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
It seems difficult for me too. It needs a skilled user in tech, digital, and others related to technology. I have read that this originates in India. But the members here who are from India do not know about this.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.763
I do not know much about technology so I’d pass this for the meantime. However, it is beneficial to those who are knowledgeable about modern technology and other related topics.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This site is tech related platform, it will be difficult for a lay man to write content on tech related contents. I think the site is not for some of us here.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
That site might be good for those tech savvy. They're skilled in doing activities technology related topics. I'm also not expert on tech so I have to pass this site.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
I did my research this morning about the new paying sites that operate in 2023 and I have found this 99Tech Post. This is a legit site and those skilled in technology may try to register there. They are long for writers who can write about digital marketing, software, case studies, and technology. All through SEO. Their other categories are blogging tips, blogging tools, blog marketing, and link building. I may opt to write about blogging tips and of course through the assistance of SEO. Also making money online through tips and ideas, and running an online business.

There are varied categories to choose from you may check them and find out if they suit your skills and capabilities. Writers are also required to associate their posts with an image from Pixabay. Flickr, and Pexels. Writers are also allowed to associate your post with a video. I am not sure if there is an additional payment if enclosed a video and embed images. Try to know it there. We can also apply as guest bloggers. There are many things to know about the rules before we start writing. Visit the site if you are interested.
I am not very much good at anything that talks about technology but I'll give it a try

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.518
I do not really know much about techs but if its a site that would give room for a person to learn all that there is to learn then i would like to give it a try.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I do not really know much about techs but if its a site that would give room for a person to learn all that there is to learn then i would like to give it a try.
"99TechPost is looking for bloggers, digital marketers, and webmasters who want to share their opinions with the world and increase their audience base by contributing a guest post to our blog". Statement from 99Tech. They are hiring bloggers. You might like to try it. You can choose the category you like.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
I think this is something interesting for me at least to take a look, since I consider that I have some knowledge of technology, digital marketing not so much, thanks for sharing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
I think this is something interesting for me at least to take a look, since I consider that I have some knowledge of technology, digital marketing not so much, thanks for sharing.
Yes, this is a great site. Try to register as a guest blogger or writer. There are many categories to choose from. I might register tomorrow because I have much time. Good luck.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.503
I too thinks that the site is not for me. This is simply because I am not into that tech skilled user so to speak. I would rather leave it for the relevant users to take up the job.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The site is one of the most visited site in United States. I am not technical and I can't write about digital products. The site is not for people like me. Though am not looking for new method of making money. Am comfortable with pay per post sites.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nice, I will try as much as possible to make my research before signing up on the platform. Personally I can write in many categories and I think this may be a perfect platform.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
Nice, I will try as much as possible to make my research before signing up on the platform. Personally I can write in many categories and I think this may be a perfect platform.
Promise this is a very good site to earn big. I've rechecked it this afternoon. I will register tomorrow or apply as guest. There are so many categories to choose from.

Back