Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news I would like to share with all of you, but first, let me share a little background information with you all. After all of the previous stress of operating RIF with the old pay scale after losing my job, I had originally decided to place RIF up for sale in hopes that a new owner would come along and continue leading RIF in the right direction. With this being said, I had several people who showed some interest in possibly purchasing RIF, but there were no finished deals or agreements on the matter. However, @Scotty came along and expressed interest in forming a partnership. This consisted of Scotty placing an investment into RIF for a portion of the ownership. After careful consideration and speaking with Scotty, I have decided to go through with our agreement. Effective immediately, Scotty is now my partner and will help operate RIF on a day-to-day basis. I know this news may scare some of you, but there is no need to worry because RIF is certainly heading in the right direction. After our recent update, Google Adsense being enabled, and a new partnership/owner, there doesn't seem to be anything that can stop RIF anytime soon! In conclusion, take a moment, and let's give Scotty a warm welcome to the team!

As always, if anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to leave a reply or reach out to me directly and I'll be happy to answer.

Sincerely,
Devin

AJH

Complete Stranger
Oct 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone,

I have some exciting news I would like to share with all of you, but first, let me share a little background information with you all. After all of the previous stress of operating RIF with the old pay scale after losing my job, I had originally decided to place RIF up for sale in hopes that a new owner would come along and continue leading RIF in the right direction. With this being said, I had several people who showed some interest in possibly purchasing RIF, but there were no finished deals or agreements on the matter. However, @Scotty came along and expressed interest in forming a partnership. This consisted of Scotty placing an investment into RIF for a portion of the ownership. After careful consideration and speaking with Scotty, I have decided to go through with our agreement. Effective immediately, Scotty is now my partner and will help operate RIF on a day-to-day basis. I know this news may scare some of you, but there is no need to worry because RIF is certainly heading in the right direction. After our recent update, Google Adsense being enabled, and a new partnership/owner, there doesn't seem to be anything that can stop RIF anytime soon! In conclusion, take a moment, and let's give Scotty a warm welcome to the team!

As always, if anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to leave a reply or reach out to me directly and I'll be happy to answer.

Sincerely,
Devin
Welcome!!!

Scotty

Complete Stranger
Oct 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I’m very excited to be a part of this community, and to take part in its growth! I reviewed the site this past Wednesday, and really saw potential in the current members; and started brainstorming where RIF could go.

Devin had been very gracious, and accepted my offer to work with him. Devin has been through a lot, and has been holding all the strings together; not wanting to let any of you down. Now he has a partner to help hold together, and take RIF forward into a bright future!

Give Devin and I a few days to get the details sorted, and to meet with the moderation team. Starting Saturday, feel free to message me with any ideas or concerns. I’ll compile them and get to work!

Again, I’m very excited to work with everyone, and I’m looking forward to see where we go!
Post automatically merged:

So do I request cash out from @Scotty next time @Devin?
Don’t you worry about that! Not wanting to reveal too much, but you’ll start requesting through the site; and it will be handled through our business account. Until then, hit either one of us up, and we’ll make sure you’re taken care of!

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
Welcome, Scotty.

I was worried about the fate of the site when it was in the breakdown a few days back and AdSense was disabled but now things seem to be on the right path.

Scotty

Complete Stranger
Oct 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Welcome, Scotty.

I was worried about the fate of the site when it was in the breakdown a few days back and AdSense was disabled but now things seem to be on the right path.
Things happen, and we learn from them. We never want to be afraid of making mistakes, but confident how fast we can fix them.

Reactions: AJH

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
This is definitely better than selling the forum off completely and loosing complete ownership to the forum though. I pray this brings positive changes to the forum.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is some amazing news. LET'S GO! This is indeed a great step in the right direction, I cannot wait to get going on RIF under this new formed partnership. Best of luck to both of you.

Back