New site making a dollar per day

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is $5 and through PayPal. You need to interact a lot with the people to earn there. It's not like RIF.
Can I send you a personal message so that you will be able to guide me on how I will make money on the platform and is there another method of withdrawal aside from PayPal

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
The only way I can earn $1 or more a day is by completing online surveys. Surveytime pays $1 for each survey completed. Sometimes they have 2-3 surveys a day. Together with other survey sites and PTP sites, I can make $4-5 a day.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I think you are talking about Referral Index forum but from past many days I'm unable to reach even 50 cents but I need to do better as I'm close to payment.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
But my lot is very low paying infact I don't just under the payment system there.
Yes, that is so true, Mylot pays too small to people. But I understand the site earns big because it has so many ads. And we never knew the real owner of Mylot. The admin now is the fourth owner, the other three already passed away.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yes this is why I left the site because my earnings there was very low. Sometimes you don't get to see people interact with your post which stops you from. earning

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes this is why I left the site because my earnings there was very low. Sometimes you don't get to see people interact with your post which stops you from. earning
Agree 100 times in fact for 2 months now I haven't reached the threshold despite posting blockbuster posts and despite having many interactions. That site is a waste of time, Only the owner benefited from members effort.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am only active here and FC. you can not earn much from FC but i think you can earn $1 here a day but if it is not enough for you, you can also try BIZ

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment I am actively earning on Bizdustry, RIF, and also MyLot to an extent. I do need to get better at using MyLot as I have heard a lot of people tend to use it a lot and are very active on it and they are able to make the payout within a month but can always earn a lot more if they are more active.

ForumCoin is another that I do need to get better at being active on as well, with work though, it can sometimes be difficult to find the time to fit everything in.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At the moment I am actively earning on Bizdustry, RIF, and also MyLot to an extent. I do need to get better at using MyLot as I have heard a lot of people tend to use it a lot and are very active on it and they are able to make the payout within a month but can always earn a lot more if they are more active.

ForumCoin is another that I do need to get better at being active on as well, with work though, it can sometimes be difficult to find the time to fit everything in.
Yes that's right. Sometimes it is not possible to visit all the forums in a day. I'm only here right now because I want to focus, but I leave at least 10 comments on FC a day

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is easier to make money on crypto and russian websites at present for paid to work, you can also try microworkers and picoworkers if interested
Yes, I used to work on Russian sites and the income was really good. Of course, the ruble was also worth more at that time. May I ask which Russian sites are you currently active in and are they paying?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Yes, I used to work on Russian sites and the income was really good. Of course, the ruble was also worth more at that time. May I ask which Russian sites are you currently active in and are they paying?
You could get paid on Task Pay RU or Unu Im or even you could earn good chunk of money from Jobboy to LTC Payeer and then there is another website called losena net by complete multibux org wall offerwall or also the final possibility to cash out from Binance.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You could get paid on Task Pay RU or Unu Im or even you could earn good chunk of money from Jobboy to LTC Payeer and then there is another website called losena net by complete multibux org wall offerwall or also the final possibility to cash out from Binance.
Sounds good bro . thank you. can you send your referral link that i can join under you? and please send your link via direct massage. Please specify the payment methods of each site because I do not have access to Binance.

Back