arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I joined the site in the last week of November but could not manage my time to be here. Today is the first day that I have been active and interactive here. I am also in the mode of exploration here. I find it easier and user friendly site. Soon I should be comfortable here.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.005
Yes, you are right we know each other on other sites too. We have lots of members here from mylot but they have different user name here so you won't be able to recognise them.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Yes, you are right we know each other on other sites too. We have lots of members here from mylot but they have different user name here so you won't be able to recognise them.
Good to know that we have some familiar people here. Well, I will come to know of them slowly. In one day only, I have come across a few. I am sure that there would be many from Forum Coin..I too came to know of RIF from Forum Coin only.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am new to this site and still learning my way around. How long have you all been hear ? Did it take long to learn the site ?
Welcome here @Tampa-girl7 , I have been here since August and trust me it is quite easy learning the rope here. Just In case you have any questions/concerns about the forum, feel free to approach either the admin or MODs.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am trying to learn this site. I didnā€™t grow up with computers and often feel confused trying to navigate a new site. I hope that I am not making mistakes. Right now I am kind of jabbing in the dark. I have found a few things only to not be able to find them again. Itā€™s really been the luck of the draw. Hopefully I fully learn my way around soon. šŸ˜

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I am trying to learn this site. I didnā€™t grow up with computers and often feel confused trying to navigate a new site. I hope that I am not making mistakes. Right now I am kind of jabbing in the dark. I have found a few things only to not be able to find them again. Itā€™s really been the luck of the draw. Hopefully I fully learn my way around soon. šŸ˜
Practice makes you perfect, just do you think easy for you. You'll many things and tech manipulation through constant practice or application. Promise.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
It's been two days of being active here. And I am catching up. I have no clue about getting snowflakes. Can some old users here let me understand that? Thank you.

Back