Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.208
Greetings to all! I am just wondering if you got your last payment here. It has been more than a week that I redeemed my payment. However, I have not received it yet. How about you, guys?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
Greetings to all! I am just wondering if you got your last payment here. It has been more than a week that I redeemed my payment. However, I have not received it yet. How about you, guys?
Which form of payment did you request it in? As in public threads and in private, it has been mentioned that Jordan has been having issues with his crypto account.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I requested payment since last two weeks and am yet to see the payment? What is happening?
What payment type did you request? It would help identify the appropriate answer, knowing what to you requested the withdraw in. If it was ltc, @Jordan has been having issues with his crypto account, so payments in that have been delayed till the issue he has, is fixed.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What payment type did you request? It would help identify the appropriate answer, knowing what to you requested the withdraw in. If it was ltc, @Jordan has been having issues with his crypto account, so payments in that have been delayed till the issue he has, is fixed.
Oh! It is ltc. I pray that he rectify the problem soonest.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think Jordan is still sick He met an accident. Let's pray he's well now. Your payment request isn't lost my friend.
That's not the case at this moment... He's busy with work but he posted on how profile yesterday that next week will all things will be back to normal.

Last edited:

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was informed that we'll get payment once in a week, so I was not posting here. Now its 8th day and I requested payout through Amazon gift card, as Bitcoin and Litecoin was not working for time being, but yet I did not received my gift card.
Thanks for all previous cooperations.

Back