Not credited

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
This day, I posted two in post thread and almost 11 post replies only to realize that there's no credit to my posts . Then I checked the sidebar it showed there I reached the limit. How could I reach the limit when I have just started? It happened starting last night. I am a Gold member but I hardly earn $1 in two days. I better did not convert.

What happens to RIF?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This day, I posted two in post thread and almost 11 post replies only to realize that there's no credit to my posts . Then I checked the sidebar it showed there I reached the limit. How could I reach the limit when I have just started? It happened starting last night. I am a Gold member but I hardly earn $1 in two days. I better did not convert.

What happens to RIF?
I am also upset that most of my raw rif was gone.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though I am not a good member but I got no credits for about ten posts that I made on the site two days ago as soon as cumulative amount of $1.10 was made even when it is supposed to be for the whole the amount or $1 which before having the cumulative amount of $1.10 it was just y cents that was there.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I welcome explanation from admin. I've surmised I am not alone in this situation as some members have also some complaints. I hope this can be resolved will the lost money be reverted? or just charged it to experience.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
Though I am not a good member but I got no credits for about ten posts that I made on the site two days ago as soon as cumulative amount of $1.10 was made even when it is supposed to be for the whole the amount or $1 which before having the cumulative amount of $1.10 it was just y cents that was there.
So sorry for your ordeal, but I think the fault could be from the post, probably it wasn't upto 60 word count, because I had similar issues, until someone pointed that out to me, though I don't post frequently, I enjoy replying to posts.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
This may be one of the reasons as I was going through the new guidelines where it is stated that now the gold member also will have to write as per the word limit.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This may be one of the reasons as I was going through the new guidelines where it is stated that now the gold member also will have to write as per the word limit.
There are so many changes that I also need to update because I have not read every updates. I've noticed that the daily activity point is stopped too. Did your notice it?.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
What could have hapoen then, actually I didn't notice anything of such two days back as I wasn't active then , just coming online today and seeing this, I hope admin take note and account for it.

What happens to RIF?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So sorry for your ordeal, but I think the fault could be from the post, probably it wasn't upto 60 word count, because I had similar issues, until someone pointed that out to me, though I don't post frequently, I enjoy replying to posts.
It is not about the words not reaching 60 for the post but rather the fact that I have reached my daily limit of $1 for the site that was why it came in like that the day I made those posts but it's not that bad.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
What could have hapoen then, actually I didn't notice anything of such two days back as I wasn't active then , just coming online today and seeing this, I hope admin take note and account for it.
It was already back to normal, the reason behind this is, the gold member is not anymore entitled to write a post below 30 words count. If not 30 and above, no credit. But I knew it late. It is okay.

Back