Bug Not Getting Credits

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.380
I hope they will resolve it. In the meantime, let's enjoy the holiday. Merry Christmas to you.
Thank you for the wishes. Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays.
The issue of credit and daily bonus seems to be resolved. Hopefully, the money that got deducted by the bug will also be credited back soon once Jordan is back from holidays. Some people have lost all their earnings. They must be waiting for it to be resolved soon.
I am sure there would be some way to track the transaction here so that people get the exact amount that was deducted

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of this problem. I can assure you, we will find a solution to the problems at hand. A few of our plugins were outdated, therefore, we paid for the latest version of the credits plugin we use and updated the software accordingly. After the software was updated, we began experiencing crediting issues. With this being said, I have attempted to restore the plugin to the older state, but the system isn't allowing me to replace the most recent file with the older one. Therefore, at this given time, I am reaching out to the plugin developer to seek immediate support in regard to these issues because it appears as if it is out of our control; everything is the same as it was before and nothing has changed on our end, all RIF Pay is still the same other than the double/triple pay incentives that are ongoing.

As for the missing RIF Cash. Everyone appears to have lost random amounts of RIF Cash, which cannot be found or traced period in the transaction log. I am currently investigating this issue as well to see if there is anything I can do from my end, but we may have to wait on the plugin developer for this issue as well.

Once again, I'm extremely sorry about this occurrence. Jordan planned out all of the December contest and incentives for you guys, and this wasn't something we had anticipated would happen, therefore, once the issue is resolved we will find a way to make everything up to you all. Also, once the issue is resolved, the missing RIF Cash should be restored to your account. If it is not, we will figure something out and award you with the RIF Cash you are missing.

Thank you all for your patience. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.380
Thank you for all the updates Devin. We really appreciate the effort that Jordan and You took to bring back the site to action. We all were eagerly waiting for the site to be active again. It has become one of the popular sites and I am sure many look forward to be active here daily.
I checked my account and it seems that I have got the one dollar that was deducted by the bug..
It might not be the case with everyone as some would have not got the exact amount that they lost. But then you did what you could do the best. And as a community we should understand that and appreciate it.
Thanks a lot.
Sorry that the bug ruined the Holiday spirit.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Sorry that the bug ruined the Holiday spirit.
That’s the worst part. We had all this planned so this really came at the worst time as me and Devin are also not as active and away for the holidays.

Anyhow, I’m going to archive this post. If anyone else continues to see these issues, please create a new thread so we can track it.

Back