Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Hey everyone, as someone pointed out, Devin and I are aware of some issues.

There was an update to the software we use and the update was installed, that’s when most of these issues have started. So we are looking into them.

I know this is the worst time for this to be happening, as it’s Christmas Day, and me and Devin are out with family. So it may take a bit longer to get the issues fixed.

Alas, be assured that we will be looking into things and people will be credited.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

There was an update to the software we use and the update was installed, that’s when most of these issues have started. So we are looking into them.

I know this is the worst time for this to be happening, as it’s Christmas Day, and me and Devin are out with family. So it may take a bit longer to get the issues fixed.

Alas, be assured that we will be looking into things and people will be credited.

Thank you for this encouraging words. Happy Christmas

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

Dear Jordan, thank you for letting us know. Please take your time and enjoy this festive period with your family. I am sure that the problem will be fixed soon. Merry Christmas!

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
Enjoy your holidays. We are being credited now and some issues are resolved. Hopefully, we would be credited back the money that has been deducted..
I was happy to see the halfway mark to payout. It' would be my first payment here. Hopefully, I will be credited the one dollar that was lost.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
I got the daily login bonus today but $5 (app) has been deducted from my earnings. Hope it will be credited once the things are fixed here

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
Till the issue is fully resolved, the users would be concerned here. Today is the boxing day and the site had announced lucrative offers during the coming few days. So, I am sure that there would be more activities and participation here. I hope that this bug does not become the bummer for the enthusiastic participation. It has to be fixed soon. I could see the daily bonus and the posts being credited now but still the lost money has not come back.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
Till the issue is fully resolved, the users would be concerned here. Today is the boxing day and the site had announced lucrative offers during the coming few days. So, I am sure that there would be more activities and participation here. I hope that this bug does not become the bummer for the enthusiastic participation. It has to be fixed soon. I could see the daily bonus and the posts being credited now but still, the lost money has not come back.

I don't think that things will be fixed soon as @Jordan and @Devin are on leave due to Christmas and once they will be on the site they will fix it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
I don't think that things will be fixed soon as @Jordan and @Devin are on leave due to Christmas and once they will be on the site they will fix it.
Hmm....the bug attacked at a wrong time. It's holiday time and time to enjoy with family and friends. It's okay..we can wait. We can just keep our fingers crossed that it is fixed and we get our money back.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$1.567
Raw Dex
$0.001
Hmm....the bug attacked at the wrong time. It's holiday time and time to enjoy with family and friends. It's okay..we can wait. We can just keep our fingers crossed that it is fixed and we get our money back.

I am not worried about the earnings because I know they will be credited once things are fixed here. I trust the site and the admins.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.363
Till the issue is fully resolved, the users would be concerned here. Today is the boxing day and the site had announced lucrative offers during the coming few days. So, I am sure that there would be more activities and participation here. I hope that this bug does not become the bummer for the enthusiastic participation. It has to be fixed soon. I could see the daily bonus and the posts being credited now but still the lost money has not come back.
I hope they will resolve it. In the meantime, let's enjoy the holiday. Merry Christmas to you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
All of us experienced this disappearance in our RIF earnings. Mine from $6.240- left was only $1.5. I felt devasted actually and planned not to come here anymore, but when I sensed that all are having the same problem, that is why I resolve it by myself to go on and move on in case it will not be resolved.

Back