November Binance Crypto Giveaway - FREE USDT in Binance account

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Binance has announced its Crypto Red Packet Giveaway which allows members to get some free crypto in their Binance account
Binance account holders will get 0.01 - 3 USDT FREE in their Binance funding account only by pasting the giveaway link https://s.binance.com/2qQTUyZc in their browser
Members who do not have a Binance account, can register a new Binance account for free.
The Binance Crypto Red Packet Giveaway ends on November 30, 2023, so participate in the Binance giveaway now to get some free money, which you can use for trading or staking immediately.
More details at https://adarticles.net/2023/11/binance-crypto-red-packet-giveaway-for-november-2023/

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.618
Which means you do not have to fund your binance account before you can qualify for this right ? Only simply owning an account there is enough?
Might give it a try though.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
That is interesting and at times I do like some gifts, have you made the claim yourself and how much were you rewarded? I love the way Binance serves its clients and it is a very trusted platform. This giveaway must be legitimate.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I just claimed 2 cents worth of USDT from this giveaway, it is legitimate I can test that. I have it stored in my spot wallet and making more money from Binance. Try it on the reward hub and you won't regret it. To your success fellow entrepreneurs.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
l had registered on the binance app. l had completed the KYC and l was good to go with the crypto journey. The only thing that l messed up with was lucking the ways that l could earn some crypto there.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
l had registered on the binance app. l had completed the KYC and l was good to go with the crypto journey. The only thing that l messed up with was lucking the ways that l could earn some crypto there.
You missed out on understanding the platform, Binance is a custodial exchanger with so many features, there is a peer-to-peer feature where you get to trade with others in your local currency, banks and mobile money. You can also stake in some cryptocurrency coins and get a ROI after a specific period. There are also some futures you can trade. So if you master the art of arbitrage trading then you can surely make some good bucks through this platform. Seek professional advice before making any investment.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
You missed out on understanding the platform, Binance is a custodial exchanger with so many features, there is a peer-to-peer feature where you get to trade with others in your local currency, banks and mobile money. You can also stake in some cryptocurrency coins and get a ROI after a specific period. There are also some futures you can trade. So if you master the art of arbitrage trading then you can surely make some good bucks through this platform. Seek professional advice before making any investment.
Can you provide more details of the arbitrage and staking feature. if you have used it. I find it rather complex and difficult to understand, the simplest staking option will make less for some coins.

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Arbitrage trading is simply the simultaneous purchase and sale of an asset in different markets to exploit tiny differences in their prices. This means buying low and selling high repeatedly. So you need to ensure that the asset commodities you are buying from the different markets that you have full access to and control. You also need to ensure that the asset you are buying and selling is common to users in your region. In my case, a lot of people prefer USDT because it is a stable coin. In some instances, people also like to use BTC.

As for buying futures, it is a long process, but the analysis is given in the Binance platform, the same as the coins that you wish to stake and the validity. I can perhaps make a full tutorial on this and the potential of the return on investment. You do need a minimum amount that will make you make a significant profit from this venture. At least a $50 to $100 then build from there.

Back