Not open for further replies.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Members who have less than the minimum required amount of 5,000 RIF Points, can request a cashout via this thread.

Guidelines for how to cash out:

1. You must have created a minimum of 100 posts on RIF to cashout.
a. If you lack the 100 posts, you can begin posting across the forums to meet the minimum requirement.

2. Leave a comment here on this thread that you would like to cashout.
a. We will only cash out even numbers... for example, if you have 2,371 RIF points, we will offer you $2.00 (2,000 RIF Points). We will not provide a cashout on the random points amount. If you have any questions, please PM me.

3. We will contact you directly after your request to get your PayPal cashout information.

4. All members will have until the end of day (EST) on October 15th to place all their cash out requests. On October 17th, all points will reset. On October 18th (if no delays) we will implement our new RIF payment structure.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is there an alternative to Paypal for payment
Members who have less than the minimum required amount of 5,000 RIF Points, can request a cashout via this thread.

a. If you lack the 100 posts, you can begin posting across the forums to meet the minimum requirement.

a. We will only cash out even numbers... for example, if you have 2,371 RIF points, we will offer you $2.00 (2,000 RIF Points). We will not provide a cashout on the random points amount. If you have any questions, please PM me.

3. We will contact you directly after your request to get your PayPal cashout information.

4. All members will have until the end of day (EST) on October 15th to place all their cash out requests. On October 17th, all points will reset. On October 18th (if no delays) we will implement our new RIF payment structure.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I would like to make a request to redeem 2500RIF to cash out through PayPal.

If there was a consideration to cashout through BTC Or BCH.Would even be more delighted.BCH is a very favorable coin.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533

Thank you admin. God rewards you more.
Post automatically merged:

I have 1000 plus points can I redeem it?

What? PayPal address?
It's about your email address PayPal connect.

It's about your email address for PayPal.

Last edited:

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTED A CASH OUT VIA THIS THREAD OR VIA A PERSONAL MESSAGE AND HAS NOT RECEIVED THEIR PAY YET, PLEASE CONTACT ME.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Dear Devin,

You are an honest person and we are very lucky to know you.

We appreciate everything you do in order to help us.

Wish you all the best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back