Offline passive income

josh

Complete Stranger
Sep 16, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most talk of online passive income but money can generate passive income if kept in banks where one is guaranteed steady income. These days the interest rate is low but one can relax as all what one needs to do is keep the money there and enjoy the interest that is generated Cumulative deposits will result in more money getting generated.

Do you deposit your money in banks? You can also risk giving money to money borrowers who pay higher rates of interest.
Every individual should follow the saving habit at earliest..Lots of ways spread around to multiple the money.If one is affordable to bear the risk can earn high profit.Post office schemes are available for better rate of interest than nationalised banks . One should not depend most on Online earnings .. except the high skilled employees..

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Leaving your money idle with the bank to me doesn't add up cause I feel like much more profit can be made with those money if it's well used for online or offline businesses.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
Leaving your money idle with the bank to me doesn't add up cause I feel like much more profit can be made with those money if it's well used for online or offline businesses.
This is because the monetary value of the money is decreasing day after day but if you invest there is the possibility that you may lose or even gather profit from the investment. This is why savings account is not profitable.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.670
Today I added more tokens in space token. Convert over 700 FEY into BTC and than into SPACE. I hope one day I would have over 5000 SPACE tokens. That would give me few cents every day as passive income.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
Yes keeping your money in the banks as savings is a great way to get passive income but like you said what you get are usually very low. But if you have a reasonable amount you have saved, it would still be better than notting.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.563
I only recently learned about the time deposit. If I am interested in starting one, my bank has notified me. As a result, I opened a time deposit with a minimum deposit of Php 10,000. It will begin to accumulate interest next month.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very possible to earn passive income offline. Some of the offline passive income sources are; renting your building out, investing in dividend paying stocks where one receives payment from the company's profit.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah most of the time we talk about online passive income and that is because it is easy and fast way to generate good amount of passive income , but on the offline world there are so many ways to get some passive income like renting car, house and room, and renting things that we don't use frequently.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$7.230
Renting properties is one of the best ways to make passive income offline but sadly this method involves in buying properties first, and you need a lot of money for that purpose.

Back