Okex exchange

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Okex exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange that was created in 2017, it is a decentralized exchange that I have been using as my alternative to my trusted CEX Kraken, as its name suggests being a dex is decentralized and you can not pass a KYC if you dont want it, that is, you do not have to give your ID card or anything like that, has a very good performance has a long list of tokens, is one of the best exchanges to do trading, and to be a DEX has no bad commissions

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like OKX because I used it then. I just forgot about my account. I created an account way back in 2018. It was formerly known as OKex, and has rebranded to OKX.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I like OKX because I used it then. I just forgot about my account. I created an account way back in 2018. It was formerly known as OKex, and has rebranded to OKX.
Yes, now it is called okx the exchange has grown a lot since its creation, now it has many tokens there and functionalities, also as I said above it does not need KYC which makes it very attractive.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
What is their benefit of permit not verified users from pass exchange in their platform? And also I do not think it stills unlimited access lifetime so certain time they request for the verification from users.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
What is their benefit of permit not verified users from pass exchange in their platform? And also I do not think it stills unlimited access lifetime so certain time they request for the verification from users.
Right now they do not ask for identification, the benefit is that nobody has your data, there are many people who do not like to sell their data, the benefit is decentralization, many people prefer this type of exchange, the only thing that to sell cryptos to fiat you will need to pass a KYC because if you link your bank account you will have already passed a KYC, but if you use it to exchange tokens or use functionalities such as staking or yield farming among others you can do it without KYC

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
OKEx or OKX decentralized exchange (DEX), a marketplace for NFTs and decentralized applications (DApps). offers a hot wallet that supports more than 10 networks such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB Chain, Solana, Polycon, Avalanche, Fantom etc. Although OKX also has its own blockchain called OKX Chain with native token OKB. Thus enabling the developers to launch project DApps. OKX can support multiple coin/token trading pairs as well as a variety of fiat money.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, now it is called okx the exchange has grown a lot since its creation, now it has many tokens there and functionalities, also as I said above it does not need KYC which makes it very attractive.
It's good that it doesn't require KYC. How about liquidity. My problem on Probit is it takes minutes for my trades to be filled unlike on Binance. I'll try to do forget password on my OKX account just in case I'll be able to retrieve it.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It's good that it doesn't require KYC. How about liquidity. My problem on Probit is it takes minutes for my trades to be filled unlike on Binance. I'll try to do forget password on my OKX account just in case I'll be able to retrieve it.
Do you talk about trade in spot or futures? I use OKX for token exchange in Spot, it really takes very little time, about 10 seconds at most or so, by the way I have not used Probit.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.293
Yes I know Okex exchange to be a good cryptocurrency exchange though a decentralized exchange that you can be used by anyone that deem fit to use it. Not using it now.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you talk about trade in spot or futures? I use OKX for token exchange in Spot, it really takes very little time, about 10 seconds at most or so, by the way I have not used Probit.
I'm talking about Spot. Movements of trades are quite slow. I might check OKX again. 10 seconds is pretty fast. I also use Coinex but liquidity isn't much, but faster than Probit.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Okex exchange is a cryptocurrency exchange that was created in 2017, it is a decentralized exchange that I have been using as my alternative to my trusted CEX Kraken, as its name suggests being a dex is decentralized and you can not pass a KYC if you dont want it, that is, you do not have to give your ID card or anything like that, has a very good performance has a long list of tokens, is one of the best exchanges to do trading, and to be a DEX has no bad commissions
This information is very useful. I did not know about this cryptocurrency exchange. I will surely give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okx is a big crypto exchange and among the tier1 exchanges. It's Asian based but available globally. I have an account with them as they're my favorite because of their low withdrawal fees.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I'm talking about Spot. Movements of trades are quite slow. I might check OKX again. 10 seconds is pretty fast. I also use Coinex but liquidity isn't much, but faster than Probit.
I understand, it will be because there are not many merchants there, which results in lack of liquidity, then you should try OKX you may do well, also as we say it is still just as decentralized.
Okx is a big crypto exchange and among the tier1 exchanges. It's Asian based but available globally. I have an account with them as they're my favorite because of their low withdrawal fees.
I'm glad you like OKX is definitely a good exchange and doesn't ask for KYC which for many of us is wonderful.

@LoukiaCharilaou Don't be grateful, we're here to help ;)

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I understand, it will be because there are not many merchants there, which results in lack of liquidity, then you should try OKX you may do well, also as we say it is still just as decentralized.

I'm glad you like OKX is definitely a good exchange and doesn't ask for KYC which for many of us is wonderful.

Yeah. And I forgot, OKX has its own wallet too aside from exchanges? I just saw it while doing testnets. OKX wallet appear as one of the choices.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yeah. And I forgot, OKX has its own wallet too aside from exchanges? I just saw it while doing testnets. OKX wallet appear as one of the choices.
Yes, it has its own wallet, which makes the exchange even better, I think Okx will continue to grow, it is even a sponsor of the Manchester City football team which is a very good promotion for the exchange.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Okx allows you to use their exchange without kyc but this comes with conditions. Your account is limited to a certain amount that you can't exceed. So it's better to do kyc to lift the limit.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Okx allows you to use their exchange without kyc but this comes with conditions. Your account is limited to a certain amount that you can't exceed. So it's better to do kyc to lift the limit.
Well as long as you do not exceed those limits everything will be fine, if you want to exceed those limits for example you could also use Bitget or Kucoin which you can also use without KYC

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
I used coinbase for a long time, and then in the early 2021, I started using Binance. I have never felt any necessity of using other exchnages. I do not have any experience with okex.

Back