Old paid to post forum

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people might think that forumcoin is the oldest paid to post forum. No that is not true. There are some paid to post forum that came before forumcoin and they paid there members but the problem is that they did not last for long.

There are lots of them but the one that I remember and I was a member but never got paid from it is cpahero. At first forum was paying but it has stopped paying

Why do you think some successful PTP forum stopped paying?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i dont know anything about the oldest PTP forum, but i do FC though, even i spend almost my time doing RIF and also mylot but i only write 2 thread there, i need to write 8 more to get pay

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Forumcoin the most successful among them so it is actually the oldest. Others have died long ago. I think the admin of those ones were not patient enough.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Well, I can't really say for sure, they have various reasons as to why they stopped paying. It could be that they no longer have the needed resources to manage the forum.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Beermoneyforum is the oldest though forumcoin seems to be more popular. Beermoneyforum have been saying since day one. I love beermoneyforum because it is mobile friendly than forumcoin. Forumcoin template is a bit confusing especially when you are using the mobile.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I think mylot is not only the oldest forum that paid for posting but even the first paid to post site. However, a lot of people do not categorize mylot as a paid to post forum.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I think mylot is not only the oldest forum that paid for posting but even the first paid to post site. However, a lot of people do not categorize mylot as a paid to post forum.
Yes, it is an old site. I joined this site some time ago but I am not active there. It is very popular indeed and it is like a paid-to-post forum.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Paid to post forums are just like any other businesses. They face the same challenges as the other businesses are facing. So I don't see anything different here for a business fail is normally and part of life too.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
Yes, it is not easy to own and run a forum. A lot of patience is needed.
This is for the following reason: I request payout on monday and expect to be paid on tuesday maximum then if having pending payout I go to forums and say it is scam site and then members leave platform and even if admin send cash on wendesday and apologize some members leaving the platform won't be back to the thread and I know many users on this PTP doing such stuff.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Forumcoin the most successful among them so it is actually the oldest. Others have died long ago. I think the admin of those ones were not patient enough.
I also like forum coin a lot and like to stay active on it and its one of the best paying forums and paying from a long time now without any problem

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Paid to post forums are just like any other businesses. They face the same challenges as the other businesses are facing. So I don't see anything different here for a business fail is normally and part of life too.
That's right. I believe the same thing. Online business are more or less just like offline businesses.
Post automatically merged:

This is for the following reason: I request payout on monday and expect to be paid on tuesday maximum then if having pending payout I go to forums and say it is scam site and then members leave platform and even if admin send cash on wendesday and apologize some members leaving the platform won't be back to the thread and I know many users on this PTP doing such stuff.
I understand. These things happen all the time. However, this platform is legit and we have nothing to worry about. I love being here. :)

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
You might not benefit immediately but if you can create posts that receive a lot of discussion, you might be able to earn really well. It has in existence for more than 15 years.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also like forum coin a lot and like to stay active on it and its one of the best paying forums and paying from a long time now without any problem
Yeah,I have gotten a lot of positive reviews from so many people about the platform. I am also a member but I am not so much active.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I'm member of all these ancient paid to post forums (FC, BeerMoney and MyLot), but I strongly prefer the first two than MyLot. I find very, very hard to earn in MyLot, as a fixed amount per post and topic doesn't exist. There is the need to spend tons of hours per day to earn a decent amount and that's quite impossible cause my busy life (I work, study and I must run after health issues too). Finally, I quitted MyLot, staying with FC and Beermoney, where I received several payments. In any way, I know some friends of mine that participate to MyLot can earn discreetly, so I don't want to discourage anyone to sign in. If you have enough time to spend on MyLot, you can earn discreetly too.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A good forum is one that doesn't change the rules too much. This is not a good sign. Forums like Beer Money that have fixed rules are successful. ForumCoin is also an old and good forum. Of course, I hope they change the appearance of the forum a little

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A good forum is one that doesn't change the rules too much. This is not a good sign. Forums like Beer Money that have fixed rules are successful. ForumCoin is also an old and good forum. Of course, I hope they change the appearance of the forum a little
Yeah, one of the major reasons I don't like visiting the forum most of the time is because of its look. It looks a bit old in my own opinion compared to newer forums. It is not as user-friendly as RIF and others.

Back