On titok more fun? Why you interested at youtube the contents are suitabled to viewers?

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Like watching documentary videos on social media also movies and musice
I watch various videos on you tube especially about gardening, baking and cooking. Sometimes I also watch Korean and Chinese dramas on you tube. I think TikTok is fun as some of my friends are having fun on that app.
Post automatically merged:

I watch videos mostly on Kdrama to relax and funny videos to have fun laughing alone.
Me too. Which Kdramas have you watched already?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I watch various videos on you tube especially about gardening, baking and cooking. Sometimes I also watch Korean and Chinese dramas on you tube. I think TikTok is fun as some of my friends are having fun on that app.

I have already done watching The Red Shoes, Bravo My Life, and the new one is Vengeance of the Bride.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055

I watched the new Kdrama: Vengeance of the Bride. The one I watched daily ended this day " The Heartless Mother.."

Back