one key value you would never compromise as an entrepreneur

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
As an entrepreneur or business owner, i believe each and everyone of us have different values and beliefs we work with. There are times we might have to change these values or beliefs just so we can adjust to does around us and so on. Is there a particular key value you would never change no matter what?
One key value i would never go back on is being honest about the quality of goods i sell. I would never knowingly sell fake products to customers, or lie about the quality of the products.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.780
Never fake people because only fools believe you're truly good in your business. There are eyes and ears to monitor you selling fake products. Much better if tell the people first before putting their money down that you're selling fake products which is why cheap ane despite fake, it could still be useful.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.300
For me, an enterpreneur should never be so kind with their employees. Because these people can abuse our kindness to them. Implemeting the company's rules should be carried out and not be bend for any reasons.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I believe one value one should never compromise as an entrepreneur is quality. One should always deliver products and services that are of good quality. Compromising the quality of one's products can lead to the damage of one's reputation and customers dissatisfaction.

Back