Onecoin cofounder to face jail up to 60 years

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Onecoin co-founder Karl Sabastian Greenwood has pleaded guilty in Manhattan federal ,In the federal court of NYSD.

FBI should intensify efforts to catch up with her sister or girlfriend who have siphoned over 4 billion dollars from innocent crypto lovers.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
He deserved death sentence. He should thank God he is in United States, if he is China, he will face the guillotine by now. FBI should try to arrest his accomplice so that they should face the law.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
He deserved death sentence. He should thank God he is in United States, if he is China, he will face the guillotine by now. FBI should try to arrest his accomplice so that they should face the law.
What he did, does not warrent the death penalty, because he did not take a life. Murder is a prerequisite for being given the death penalty.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
What he did, does not warrent the death penalty, because he did not take a life. Murder is a prerequisite for being given the death penalty.
He killed many indirectly. I believe a lot people lose their life, life savings, health and traumatized. Murder or killing should not be consider based on physical termination of life. If you make people to consider taking suicide or taking their life, you crime suppose to greater than that of a murderer.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
He killed many indirectly. I believe a lot people lose their life, life savings, health and traumatized. Murder or killing should not be consider based on physical termination of life. If you make people to consider taking suicide or taking their life, you crime suppose to greater than that of a murderer.
Again, even using the word "Indirectly", means that people actually died because of it. Just because someone laundered money and got jail time, doesn't mean the person killed anyone directly or indirectly.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$1.024
It will serve as a deterrent to anyone who wants to create a cryptocurrency project with the aim of scamming the people because there are tones of them around which is really a bad thing.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Onecoin co-founder Karl Sabastian Greenwood has pleaded guilty in Manhattan federal ,In the federal court of NYSD.
Since he is 45 now, I doubt if he will ever serve the entire 60 year sentence, so I guess you could say he got Life in Prison to look forward to.

Last edited:

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$1.024
I wonder why this set of people are fond of scamming the people by hiding under the umbrella of cryptocurrency because they knew that the cryptocurrency space is growing at an alarming rate..

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.468
Raw Dex
$0.557
It is a very good judgement that is served to the owner of onecoin and it will serve as a deterrent to any other person who wants to establish a project in order to scam the people in the crypto space.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Stealing $4 billion dollars worth of crypto from users is evil at it's peak. This could have led to so many things happening to investors. It's very important to retrieve the stolen funds as well.

Back