• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

Online Book Club - Tips on Writing Book Reviews That Would Earn.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So I did a brief introduction on how you can make money on Online Book Club by just writing book reviews. I know it sounded simple and it is actually simple. You don't just write book reviews for Online Book Club and start earning. Your review has to be approved by the editors for you to get paid. In this article, I am giving tips that would help your book review to be accepted by the editors at Online Book Club. They reject some book reviews and I have been rejected a couple of times when I started but suffered no rejections after my first four reviews. I have over 100 published book reviews on the platform though. Let's dive right in.

Your book review for Online Book Club must:

1) Have 5 paragraphs and must be a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 800 words.

2) It must contain at least once, the full name of the book and the author as it appears on the book cover.

3) Must rate the book on the scale of 4 stars and you must justify the rating in your review.

4) Must explicitly state what is good and what is not so good about the book.

5) Must recommend the book to a particular kind of audience with justification for that recommendation clearly stated.

6) Must not contain Spoilers about the book.

Does it sound too stringent for $5, $10$ or even $30 like I have earned on one review? Be rest assured that if all these tips are diligently kept when writing reviews for Online Book Club, your payment would be hitting your PayPal account as frequently as you write reviews.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
So I did a brief introduction on how you can make money on Online Book Club by just writing book reviews. I know it sounded simple and it is actually simple. You don't just write book reviews for Online Book Club and start earning. Your review has to be approved by the editors for you to get paid. In this article, I am giving tips that would help your book review to be accepted by the editors at Online Book Club. They reject some book reviews and I have been rejected a couple of times when I started but suffered no rejections after my first four reviews. I have over 100 published book reviews on the platform though. Let's dive right in.

1) Have 5 paragraphs and must be a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 800 words.

2) It must contain at least once, the full name of the book and the author as it appears on the book cover.

3) Must rate the book on the scale of 4 stars and you must justify the rating in your review.

5) Must recommend the book to a particular kind of audience with justification for that recommendation clearly stated.

Does it sound too stringent for $5, $10$ or even $30 like I have earned on one review? Be rest assured that if all these tips are diligently kept when writing reviews for Online Book Club, your payment would be hitting your PayPal account as frequently as you write reviews.
There was a time someone wrote about this same platform on this forum but the person refused to explain to me very well how it works but I don't know if you can do so when I message you directly

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There was a time someone wrote about this same platform on this forum but the person refused to explain to me very well how it works but I don't know if you can do so when I message you directly
What do you want to know? You should try and read the first part of this tutorial to understand better. If you have any queries, drop them here and I would explain in details for you. In all, it is a good platform for readers and writers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
What do you want to know? You should try and read the first part of this tutorial to understand better. If you have any queries, drop them here and I would explain in details for you. In all, it is a good platform for readers and writers.
I will try it out then text you if I have any complaint. I am sure the site will be a good one since someone testified that he made over $300 in a month. If I may ask, is that possible

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I will like to give it a trial but the problem is payment method. Do they pay with any other payment processors except PayPal?

Back