Online business chat

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online live chat for business is a type of messaging channel that enables customers to access real-time help while on your website. However, the live chat function on a website is more than just the ideal engagement channel for those interacting with a brand via a desktop computer which makes everything easy for everyone and comfortable
Honestly, this is my first time of hearing about this online chat business app, and it will be nice for those business marketers or online customer care representatives who some times work remotely.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah it is good to have live chat on your site to help supply all the needed information to the customers. people always need information daily. it will help to increase sales

A lot of customers actually always want to contact the customer service first before they purchase any kind of product that they are selling in order to get adequate information about those products.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All communication gadgets are now using automated artificial intelligent robots to handle communication systems. Social media are not left behind. Whatsapp, auto responders are using robots to handle their communication.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.008
The online business chat is very important to any business whether online or offline. Potential and prospects customers can easily interact to make inquiries and clarifications with the company representative on the social media handles.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The online business chat is very important to any business whether online or offline. Potential and prospects customers can easily interact to make inquiries and clarifications with the company representative on the social media handles.
Business chat is very important. It is an avenue through which communication is established between the company and its workers. Where this is lacked, it would have adverse effect on both parties.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business chat is very important. It is an avenue through which communication is established between the company and its workers. Where this is lacked, it would have adverse effect on both parties.
Yeah, it is an avenue through which customers can easily reach to business ventures. It is something every business needs to integrate to enhance patronage.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.873
Most online chat support are always unresponsive. It is better not to put it at all than put it and it is not working. But functional ones are always very helpful to the customers.
I agree with you. The response is not that accurate with certain concerns. That is why chatbot needs to be updated with essential information. I am sure companies are trying their best to improve them.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have found out that there are a lot of them that use chatbots in order to communicate and I do not find that interesting at all. Businesses that do that always lose customers.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
Some businesses actually use online chat on WhatsApp to do their customer service and I find that very proper. Sometimes, information are assimilated better in private conversations. It is a must for online based businesses.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some businesses actually use online chat on WhatsApp to do their customer service and I find that very proper. Sometimes, information are assimilated better in private conversations. It is a must for online based businesses.
Using WhatsApp is good but having Online chat support in your website as a business owner is more professional. That is what some business is due presently.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.958
This is actually quit good though, with this customers can easily discuss with a customer representative to help them sort out whatever issues they have from anywhere, instead of having to go to the office first.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.670
This type of communication is now replace with A.I robots or chatbots. Chatbots more often. I think those are used on social media, especially Telegram app network. Some special questions are forward to real people.

Back